Show me your Chestnut Brown with Bronze Alloys

Abevan1984

T6 Pro
Hello,

Im looking to get some new wheels, my van is chestnut brown, for me personally I find black too black and silver .. well too silver.

many one have any suggestions or pictures of your chestnut brown, perhaps with bronze alloys?

thanks

Come on !! I'm desperate to get bronze Rally Raid for my chestnut brown Caravelle but I keep bottling it, there must be some around !

This is a useful site:

Can change ride height and vehicle colour.

They have the rally raid but not with pics of the transporter. It might give you an idea if you can find a similar wheel to the rally raid.

There's a post here with the bronze rally raids and what looks like the T5 chestnut brown

1000006285.jpg

Being honest - I'm not sure it works as they seem to be 2 slightly different shades of brown/bronze.

I think you'd you'd to have either exactly the same colour, or a different colour completely for the wheels.

Thanks @Savagenoize that setup looks perfect. I assume these are 8x18 and not 8.5x18? I think both are available at the moment. Looking at them for a while and looking for a cheaper replacement too, but no joy yet There's kind of no alternative to it, yes, you could get Fuel Zephyrs for half the price, but you're getting half the wheel IMO. Maybe it's good time now to pull the trigger...

Thanks @Savagenoize that setup looks perfect. I assume these are 8x18 and not 8.5x18? I think both are available at the moment. Looking at them for a while and looking for a cheaper replacement too, but no joy yet There's kind of no alternative to it, yes, you could get Fuel Zephyrs for half the price, but you're getting half the wheel IMO. Maybe it's good time now to pull the trigger...
Yes they are 8's, it's a great combo, not much road noise, no spacers, drives and looks great in my opinion. Speedo is spot on, under 2m, load rated for T32, and still get plenty of ground clearance. Not cheap but the quality is definitely there. What more could you ask.

Back