Team Cherry Red

View attachment 128336
Finally all done. Taken the Caravelle to its final modified look (on the outside at least) now to start on the inside. Thanks to Chris at @The Van Cave for helping along the way and providing a Stella service as always
It’s been a pleasure helping with the transformation! It’s a completely different beast looking back at the before shots. An absolute beauty of a beast!

I like the changing of the chrome strips down the side to black. Were they wrapped? Really wish there was somewhere like the van cave in Scotland!

I like the changing of the chrome strips down the side to black. Were they wrapped? Really wish there was somewhere like the van cave in Scotland!
Yes just wrapped in situ about £40-£50. Any good wrapping or tinting place should do it makes a big difference

Hey gents, has anyone found a decent touch up paint? 4 yrs in she needs a couple of stone chips dealt with. Luckily I had the bonnet ppf'd so that's all good.
Just wonder what is best or from where?

Hey gents, has anyone found a decent touch up paint? 4 yrs in she needs a couple of stone chips dealt with. Luckily I had the bonnet ppf'd so that's all good.
Just wonder what is best or from where?
Sorry can't help but you did the right thing with the ppf, my bonnet is covered in stone chips, the paint seems really thin. I think I will have the bonnet resprayed next year and ppf applied. :(

Yes limo buddy. As we use this as a weekend camper we wanted the privacy and the built in blinds made curtains a bit of a pain.
Cool, I’m going to get booked in for that. I’ve got the usual window blinds but also the additional VW blinds that formed part of the ‘goodnight’ pack but no idea how they work.

Just torn now over whether to de-chrome or embrace it. The gloss black works really well with red, mine is Indium grey so the chrome is less offensive. I need to make a decision so I can order side and roof bars!

Back