Team Cherry Red

Hi I found mine off eBay
But here do them now too

Hi, am very new to this, not sure if I am even posting this in the right place or right order but I am a Newbie. I live just South of Nottingham and I am picking up my recent purchase on Monday 2nd Aug. It's a Cherry Red LWB Panel Van that I am intending to convert. I saw Team 'Cherry Red' and thought I had better clock in and help boost the numbers numbers.20210724_143032.jpg20210724_143234.jpg20210724_143050.jpg20210724_143117.jpg

Looking good @Creamytash keep us posted on the transformation and updgrades
Thanks Simon, I am just deliberation on tyres at the moment. I intend changing onto a 17" wheel with the Swamper Look but I don't want to fit A.T tyres. I am just at the moment looking at 'Cross Climate' tyres. I am finding there is a lot to learn LOL.

Hello Team Cherry Red, I have been off the radar for a few days doing renovation work in one of the bedrooms, however I have managed to do a little bit on the van. I would like to call the van 'Red Fred' if that is available and not taken, please shout up if it is. Well
the bulkhead is out, I still have to remove the spot welded webs from the floor and half way up the door pillar. I eventually ordered some tyres, thanks to the support and direction that I received from this forum and had them fitted fitted to the new wheels, balanced and on the van. I need to either fit some centre caps or paint the centres of the stubs black to match the wheels - I would prefer to fit centre caps if I can find any that will fit. I have to lay off working on the van for a few days, maybe a week or so while I crack on with the work in the bedroom which is a priority task right now. I will be back on when I can report any progress. Meanwhile I am gathering the funds together to have my windows done, I intend to book in at Cosmic Vans Derby, as I am South of Nottingham. Stay safe every one.
Creamytash20210811_071900.jpg

20210811_071843.jpg

20210811_071826.jpg

I have tried the original wheel centres from the alloy wheels and found that they fit ok. They will do for now to keep water out of the stub ends especially around the wheel bearing nut.

Back