Team Candy White

I got them from a Lady on Facebook called Lynn Frost. She runs a page called LMF Car + More Stickers & Decals.

Quality of the vinyl is very good and the side ones were custom made to my dimensions. Approx £8 for the pair in any colour.

@MikeT6 - did it take you long to get accepted to the LMF Facebook page? I've been waiting two weeks and not accepted - taking it personally :-( Desperate to order as all other trim bits ordered - would just go elsewhere but particularly like the coloured VW logo which I can't find anywhere else (in the design you have)

Thankd

56CEAD0E-93DC-46C3-BB5F-0EE8318396BA.jpeg
Just sold my entry into team Candy White but it’s only a temporary membership suspension. Just ordered my 6.1 in Candy White of course.

Volkswagen Transporter Kombi T32LWB 2.0TDI 150 DPFR StopStart EU6 Highline Crew Van DSG A7 

Options:
Upholstery - Mesh Leatherette - Palladium-Titanium Black : Palladium-Titanium Black
2 Seater Bench on Drivers Side and Individual Seat with Easy Entry Feature on the Passenger Side in 2nd Row of Seats
Heated Front Seats
LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights and LED Tail Lights
Programmable Parking Heater Air with Radio Remote Control Auxiliary Heater Coolant and Second Battery
Washer Fluid Level Indicator and Heated Washer Nozzles
Power Latching for Passenger Side Sliding Door
Tailgate without Window and Power Latching
CFCU Basic with Terminal Block
High Beam Assist
Without Model Designation Badge with Engine Designation Badge
Carpet Floor Covering in Cab
Swivel Seat Passenger - Not Height-Adjustable

@MikeT6 - did it take you long to get accepted to the LMF Facebook page? I've been waiting two weeks and not accepted - taking it personally :-( Desperate to order as all other trim bits ordered - would just go elsewhere but particularly like the coloured VW logo which I can't find anywhere else (in the design you have)

Thankd
Drop me an IM with you FB name…. I’ll see if I can add you in maybe. Strange that.

Drop me an IM with you FB name…. I’ll see if I can add you in maybe. Strange that.
Thanks - sorted - sent her a message to her personal Facebook - think she's been v busy but now have access - thanks anyway.

How easy were they to apply, where the door is what did you use to cut? Just applied the small wing decals - you just need patience - tricky bit was letters such as A and O have bits in the middle and easily dislodged - anyway done and look good. Full side decals possible easier as no fiddly bits apart from the logo maybe?

Thanks

Thanks - sorted - sent her a message to her personal Facebook - think she's been v busy but now have access - thanks anyway.

How easy were they to apply, where the door is what did you use to cut? Just applied the small wing decals - you just need patience - tricky bit was letters such as A and O have bits in the middle and easily dislodged - anyway done and look good. Full side decals possible easier as no fiddly bits apart from the logo maybe?

Thanks
For the sides is deffo worth cleaning the paintwork thoroughly (ideally with clay bar) for the best results. So long as you get them level and prepped well they’ll go on fine!

Look forward to seeing some pictures!

Thought it was time to say hello after spending some time lurking/reading.
So here is our T6 on a recent camp. We've hired vans a couple of times, but finally took the plunge and bought one in March this year. Looking forward to the adventures.

IMG_3675.jpeg

Back