Team Candy White

Hello All

New to the forum and new to the team

Recently swapped out an SUV for "the van" as ran out of space with a roof box for kids/dogs/sport & camping equipment (aspiration became reality after taking voluntary redundancy).

Plotting changes, so far small scale replacing chrome with new wheels hopefully arriving on Friday (after asking newbie questions on offset) plus looking to lower in the coming weeks and then looking to soundproof/insulate.

Picture is before any changes made.....any recommendation on must have accessories/changes will be well received.

IMG_20211031_142443.jpg

Nice. Any changes you do make, I'd make sure I kept the original Edition parts. It's tempting to get some money back by selling those wheels, but you might want some again one day.

I've got exactly same model 18 plate double slider. I've had mine just over 6 mths now.came with a few extras by the previous owner, Hi lo roof with solar , kombi nation bed system , carpeted soundproofed leisure battery , espacher diesel heater. Thinking of replacing 2 + 1 back seats with Titan mid mount full size bed and new altro floor. The wheels I was gonna change but I think there OK for now.

20210827_152258.jpg

20210823_094506.jpg

20210612_161717.jpg

The fact that you have a roof box in one of the pictures worries me that a van may not be big enough after all.
I chuck the double push chair and few other things in there, I could probably fit it all in the van but for comfort/space I just put the roof box on! Gives the three kids and dog that extra bit of room.

I chuck the double push chair and few other things in there, I could probably fit it all in the van but for comfort/space I just put the roof box on! Gives the three kids and dog that extra bit of room.ne

I chuck the double push chair and few other things in there, I could probably fit it all in the van but for comfort/space I just put the roof box on! Gives the three kids and dog that extra bit of room.
Knew getting a second dog was a bad idea. At least we are out of the double buggy stage

Hi, new to the forum, got the van late summer. Have replaced the old coil over suspension as the spring snapped! We’ve put STX-A’s on which are unreal. Thanks to Bognor Motors for their recommendation and the adjustment to get it looking like this!

5F198D0E-DE44-4A52-BBF3-14935C6B274D.jpeg

Back