Team Candy White

That’s looking good, really good. Table is a lovely touch. Well done

Well, thanks for this forum, I spent WAY more than I intended, but really happy with the result. :thumbsup:

It took me until the age of 50 to spend over £1500 on a set of wheels......

Hi this is our T6 full camper we got this on the 21st of November 2020 its a June reg 2019.
Pretty basic spec but does have electric windows, DAB, reverse sensor and now multi function steering wheel and cruise control using the info on here.
Love the van was surprised by how spritly the van is. I have had a T2 bay window and T5 which I had mapped and this doesn't seem far behind that T5 which was 130bhp after map.
I've added the red side stripes and indicator stickers to go with the red mirror covers that was on it when we picked it up with the red on the grill.

Need to get some nice wheels on it probably 19" I think.
We are booked for camper jam and a trip to Ringwood "back and beyond" later this year.
Cheers Pag

20210307_134407.jpg

20210307_134432.jpg

Hi this is our T6 full camper we got this on the 21st of November 2020 its a June reg 2019.
Pretty basic spec but does have electric windows, DAB, reverse sensor and now multi function steering wheel and cruise control using the info on here.
Love the van was surprised by how spritly the van is. I have had a T2 bay window and T5 which I had mapped and this doesn't seem far behind that T5 which was 130bhp after map.
I've added the red side stripes and indicator stickers to go with the red mirror covers that was on it when we picked it up with the red on the grill.

Need to get some nice wheels on it probably 19" I think.
We are booked for camper jam and a trip to Ringwood "back and beyond" later this year.
Cheers Pag

View attachment 107137

View attachment 107138
Looking good! A set of these beauties in 19” would look awesome! Less than £700 delivered for wheels only! :cool:

759062D5-457C-441A-BE41-EB3C43463EAA.png

Picked panel van up last September and got it converted. 150 DSG Highline. Spent the usual `fortune` on it....

THQ V1 Headlamps and uprated bulbs
VW LED tail lamps
Black LED side repeaters
LED Interior bulbs
Additional door seals
Sportline mats
20" Dortmund Alloys on Goodyear Eagle f1`s
Black side bars (once back in stock, converter fitted chrome as temp. measure)
Lowered on Koni shocks and HR springs - CRS.
Gtechniq Detailed with Crystal serum coating
PPF on both doors and rear side bumpers ( wide wheels chucking all sorts up side of van)

The first four photos are after Detail, not lowered etc. (Dec. 2020)

IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0257.JPGIMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG

Last photo taken today after PPF. Now lowered, black side bars and decalls..
IMG_0263.JPG

Back