Team Candy White

Hi
Recently got a white T6 which I’ve just taken in to be converted. It’s having a westdubs pop top on it. We were going to go for a white shell as considering going two tone at some point, but the guy who’s converting it said that the white westdubs roof is an ever so slightly different colour of white as it’s a gloss finish. Has anyone got a westdubs pop top in white and can reassure me it won’t look naff? Or should I go black and get some black decals for the base of the van? All ideas welcome. Don’t want it to look cheap after all I’m spending on it!

74DA5541-F886-4C0A-880A-6A68C2F7B4BA.jpeg

Hi Team Candy White, just wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum, my girlfriend (Cole) and I (David) got our T6 a couple of months ago and we love it.
Upgrades and additions we have done so far:
New headlights LED DRL V3 (special edition all black) from Transporter HQ
Wheel Arches from Van Style
Red front trims from Van Style
HEKO Wind deflectors from VeeDub
Dynamic LED Gloss Black side repeaters from VeeDub.

Going for a hybrid between Sporty and Swamper. PXL_20210402_185026256.jpgPXL_20210415_121142033.jpgPXL_20210316_202915070.jpg

Hi Team Candy White, just wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum, my girlfriend (Cole) and I (David) got our T6 a couple of months ago and we love it.
Upgrades and additions we have done so far:
New headlights LED DRL V3 (special edition all black) from Transporter HQ
Wheel Arches from Van Style
Red front trims from Van Style
HEKO Wind deflectors from VeeDub
Dynamic LED Gloss Black side repeaters from VeeDub.

Going for a hybrid between Sporty and Swamper. View attachment 114278View attachment 114279View attachment 114280
Looks awesome, well done

Hi guys your new T6 is looking superb good luck with it and enjoy your travels with it
Thanks, we are actually heading out tonight for a one night stay at Strathclyde; we have two small dogs so its to get them used to it as well as us lol

My new 2021 204ps Caravelle 6.1. First time I've owned a van. Absolutely amazing machine, digital cockpit is fantastic. Chuffed with it.

Back