Team Candy White

Yes, that looks very tidy. You've given me more 'food for thought' now, Thanks for taking the trouble Theo :thumbsup:

Russ

Looking great

Manly wheels and lots of "cosmetics" delivered. Spoiler, roof bars, side bars, reversing cam, sound deadening etc etc....

All being installed in the next couple of weeks before the windows and interior fit out (Caravelle style) at the end of Feb at Kernow.

Getting exciting. :)

IMG_2152.JPG

IMG_2153.JPG

Hi Team White, I’m back from the dark side! Black van went in September when I lost my job (company vehicle) but I’m now the proud owner of this little beauty. Only got it today, can’t wait to start meddling but already put my Momo Revenge & Splitter on - in the freezing cold.

6ADC5248-B46D-4CD5-B838-1ADDEBB9CAB0.jpeg

So..... Phase 1 completed locally.

Black Rhino wheels with BFGs
Side running boards
Roof bars
Decals
Spoiler
Removeable table in sliding door
3 level sound deadening
Reversing camera / dashcam
Tracker
Step guards
Rear bumper guard
Pre-wire for future requirements

IMG_2063.JPG ----> IMG_2205.JPG

It was back for all of 24 hours before Kernow collected it :)

Now having tinted windows all round, Vanshades blinds, 7 seater California seating system, Alcantara "halo" roof, LED lights, diesel heater, carpeting floor and sides.

Hopefully back this coming week..... Lets hope we are allowed out to play soon. So far its done 250 miles, of which I have driven it for 10 of those :rolleyes:.

Cant decide whether to sell the Claytons and the front seats or keep just in case......

Completed pics to follow when I have it back.

BigDean.

Side running boards
Roof bars
Decals
Spoiler
3 level sound deadening
Tracker
Step guards
Rear bumper guard

View attachment 104765 ----> View attachment 104764

Now having tinted windows all round, Vanshades blinds, 7 seater California seating system, Alcantara "halo" roof, LED lights, diesel heater, carpeting floor and sides.

Hopefully back this coming week..... Lets hope we are allowed out to play soon. So far its done 250 miles, of which I have driven it for 10 of those :rolleyes:.

Cant decide whether to sell the Claytons and the front seats or keep just in case......

BigDean.

Looks unreal! Are you 4mo or 2wd? What size tyres you run with?

Side running boards
Roof bars
Decals
Spoiler
3 level sound deadening
Tracker
Step guards
Rear bumper guard

View attachment 104765 ----> View attachment 104764

BigDean.

And... back from Kernow, here she is:

IMG_2248.JPGIMG_2244.JPGIMG_2241.JPG

Back