Team Candy White

Very nice! Love the “retro” graphics! Have you had EHU and water inlet added too?
Thanks. The van has been converted by Cambridge Campervans. It has an Austops roof which is hardly noticeable. Hoping it will go places next year!

Hi All,
Here’s our addition to team Candy White. We bought the conversion from Funky Dubz but are already tweaking it to fit our needs, opening rear window and roof rails - no name yet tho..
I’ve had a T2 and a T4 in the past - it’s great to be back in the cool gang with a T6.

Steve
15317C0C-B216-4126-A53E-B189DF72CB39.png

Hi All,
Here’s our addition to team Candy White. We bought the conversion from Funky Dubz but are already tweaking it to fit our needs, opening rear window and roof rails - no name yet tho..
I’ve had a T2 and a T4 in the past - it’s great to be back in the cool gang with a T6.

Steve
View attachment 94054
Wow! Looking good already! And, welcome home!!!!

Thanks. It’s the first time I am a member of a forum. I have to learn a lot were I can found everything. But it’s a nice platform we’re you can found a lot of interesting things.

Reactions: CAB
Thanks. It’s the first time I am a member of a forum. I have to learn a lot were I can found everything. But it’s a nice platform we’re you can found a lot of interesting things.
They’re a friendly group on here and helpful too. It is the only forum I consider worth paying the subscription for!

Hey Theo, I noticed the roof vent on top. Is it a powered fan?

Hi Theo, I bought one last year with a separate speed controller. I bench tested it and it looked totally fit for purpose but even though I've had no issues cutting out side panels for windows etc, I couldn't put a hole in the roof :( I think also, I was perhaps a bit worried about the aesthetics of having a vent visible but yours looks quite discreet.

Are you happy with it? Does it work well for sleeping in the van or is it for your dogs?

Hi Theo, I bought one last year with a separate speed controller. I bench tested it and it looked totally fit for purpose but even though I've had no issues cutting out side panels for windows etc, I couldn't put a hole in the roof :( I think also, I was perhaps a bit worried about the aesthetics of having a vent visible but yours looks quite discreet.

Are you happy with it? Does it work well for sleeping in the van or is it for your dogs?
I am very satisfied. you hardly hear the fan.

I got it for the dog.

if you want to sleep in it, I would recommend a second battery.

I have a double cabin and there are ventilation grids in it so that in the winter, you can draw fresh warm air to the back, and in the summer fresh cool air.

when I am home I can make some pics if you want

I am very satisfied. you hardly hear the fan.

I got it for the dog.

if you want to sleep in it, I would recommend a second battery.

I have a double cabin and there are ventilation grids in it so that in the winter, you can draw fresh warm air to the back, and in the summer fresh cool air.

when I am home I can make some pics if you want
I mean that the ventilator is very quiet

Back