Team Candy White

my recently purchased van my runs 18inch Wolfrace. What lowering set up did you go for out of interest as I'm looking to do the same your arch height and rims look ace

Also keen to know

I got them from a Lady on Facebook called Lynn Frost. She runs a page called LMF Car + More Stickers & Decals.

Quality of the vinyl is very good and the side ones were custom made to my dimensions. Approx £8 for the pair in any colour.

She did the side vinyl's too, again any colour / design for £18 posed. (photo before wing vinyls went on).

IMG_6616.jpg

Having introduced myself a few months ago here’s a picture of my van. Its a T30 Highline with 204 diesel. It has a few useful extras such as two single seats that swivel, led lights, Rev camera and tailgate. I’ve had it levelled and lowered with Konis by CRS. The side graphics eventually chosen are by Zen. Very few vans seem to be ’enhanced’ by graphics these days from what I see so this going against trend!3B281556-C757-4795-A2D7-DB6D4046EA9C.jpeg

Having introduced myself a few months ago here’s a picture of my van. Its a T30 Highline with 204 diesel. It has a few useful extras such as two single seats that swivel, led lights, Rev camera and tailgate. I’ve had it levelled and lowered with Konis by CRS. The side graphics eventually chosen are by Zen. Very few vans seem to be ’enhanced’ by graphics these days from what I see so this going against trend!View attachment 92811
Very nice! Love the “retro” graphics! Have you had EHU and water inlet added too?

Back