Team Banded Brothers.

I went in as only 5 miles away.

I think Tourershine uses Kirkland cloths as they are available from Costco. Also on ebay.

Ian

I asked for a matte/satin black.

I first dug up some pictures from his facebook, of the color I liked.
And there it said matte black.

I showed him the pictures, 'et voila :cool:'

It's not relevant now. My 2nd set of banded Amaroks were to compliment my current Chrome set, and I wanted Black for the sake of 2 totally different looks, but I got a message on my Instagram last night from a chap who desperately wanted my current Chromes, and paid handsomely for the privilege, so the set Duchy is currently doing will be going Chrome again to replace the ones I just sold.

If any of you guys are looking for a set of new Duchy banded steels. I have just seen these on the Kent Transporter page on Facebook. I can't vouch for the seller etc, just passing it on in case anyone wants a new set and jumping any waiting list.
Screenshot_20201208-184623.jpg

19's or 20's coming next year. Naviswheels.
Not sure, they could be very heavy.

View attachment 94406

Now that these are in the public domain, I've been fortunate enough to have seen them in the flesh in the development stage months ago, with the promise of the first set of 20's in the country for keeping it a secret. They are part of Transporter HQ's own pretty exciting wheel range that's coming soon, including these 'Amarok' style steels in 19 or 20" also the Smoothie steels in the same sizes, and a set of Amarok Cantera style alloys. All wheel styles that are popular in the Transporter scene, and all difficult original wheels to find and buy at reasonable prices, hence the development of these particular wheels first.
The steels are all T32 load rated and come in staggered 8.5" and 10" widths 5x120, so no need for banding, just a straight out the box, bolt on steel wheel. They are big wheels, but they don't feel any heavier than a normal banded Amarok steel. The quality of the steels is exceptional from what i've looked at, and they were concept demo wheels, which often need even more refinement, so they look like they will be a popular wheel. Prices are yet to be confirmed, but they should be around £1000 a set.
Why have I been privy to these wheels, simply because Andy at HQ is a good mate and I pop in and out of HQ on a regular basis, plus he knew I loved my steel wheels and asked me to glance my steel eye over them for feedback.

A few pics that I was sent.

IMG_20201209_070235_889.jpgIMG_20201209_070233_214.jpgIMG_20201209_070230_590.jpgIMG_20201209_070226_388.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, sorry if this spoiled anything just I saw it on there Instagram.
Are they cast then?

Any idea on offsets? Don't think I'd get away with a 10in rear as my 9in only just clears side door.

Back