Team Banded Brothers.

Not yet. Duchy is experimenting with some new lacquers which will hopefully give a much more mirror Chrome finish to replicate true Chrome. His Chrome powders are always amazing, but we want to get them even better.
He text me this morning to say he was doing mine today. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. He did say the finish on them was shocking.

Bit of a sneak preview of the new Navis Schmoov in 20"
These are running 255/35 rears and 235/35 fronts and its exactly the look I wanted tyre wise. Also I'm running the new Crafter centre caps which are different to the Transporter ones and fit much better.
Wheels finished in my usual Duchy Chrome which looks spectacular in the flesh and overall I think this is a new favourite look for me, even though I know it won't be everyone's taste.

It's off to Transporter HQ tomorrow for a full photo shoot, so I'm sure it will be all over their social media.

20211108_161640.jpg

Bit of a sneak preview of the new Navis Schmoov in 20"
These are running 255/35 rears and 235/35 fronts and its exactly the look I wanted tyre wise. Also I'm running the new Crafter centre caps which are different to the Transporter ones and fit much better.
Wheels finished in my usual Duchy Chrome which looks spectacular in the flesh and overall I think this is a new favourite look for me, even though I know it won't be everyone's taste.

It's off to Transporter HQ tomorrow for a full photo shoot, so I'm sure it will be all over their social media.

View attachment 135841
Looking good mate. I hope they mention the fact that it’s not a standard finish on those wheels on their socials.

I will ask them to give Duchy a credit.
Nice one. I think it's quite important that anyone seeing those photos is aware that they will not get that finish when they part with their £1000 or so.

It's a shame that they're still using the photos of the prototype holeys on their website too, it's quite different to the real thing.

I like the Schmoov more now. I tend to agree, Im glad I cancelled my order (other reasons) as I would have been pissed off with them not being the same as shown.

Back