Team Banded Brothers.

Got a bit of creaking coming from the front end after I,ve done the machined top mounts off THQ. Van is now at about 80-82mm drop.
I,ve double checked all bolts and all are tight!
Any ideas anyone or is it just the top mounts settling in ? Any help appreciated thank you

Just ordered the Stiches and Steel Wheels. Any idea what wheel bolts I need when going back to steels? I have Alloys at the moment and different bolts for my spare steel wheel, so assume I need to get a full set for the Steels. Thinking balck to match the wheels. Any guidance would be greatky appreciated.

Got a bit of creaking coming from the front end after I,ve done the machined top mounts off THQ. Van is now at about 80-82mm drop.
I,ve double checked all bolts and all are tight!
Any ideas anyone or is it just the top mounts settling in ? Any help appreciated thank you

Did you slacken off the lower wishbone bolts and let them settle. If you dont do this when lowering the bushes will have a permanent twist in them before you start hitting bumps! They should be tightened with the full weight of the vehicle on them (or jacked up to the suspensions normal resting point.

Ian

Looks good. My solows are arriving Monday so will be getting them on at the weekend. Hopefully as good as the reviews state

I have a bit of chaffage on my fronts at the moment I’m going to investigate tomorrow , I hope it’s just the liner. They are really comfy compared to the b14’s but a much softer spring/shock compared to the b14 too, hence the comfort I guess

Back