Team Banded Brothers.

Your spot on, they do look like a Black Blob.... on my T6. I've gone Black several times with various banded steels and I just cannot pull them off on mine, but Red is a different animal and although Black banded 19s loose a little of their visual depth in Black, they will suit your T6.
The colour you've gone for, Jamie did my daughters wheels in for her Mini, which is also Black, but that colour he does is pretty cool, and works on her Mini because she has the standard Black arches to break up the mass of Black.
Only time will tell if you fall in love with them in Black, but you have my vote.

Just the 4-6 week wait now!

as soon as they arrive I will post some pictures.

Soon to join the club, 8.5 / 9 Amarok for me, now looking at tyres. What a mind field this T32 has turned into, it seams 255/45/18s are my only option @ load rated

Ok, need help with my setup.
wheels are Duchy Banded Steels. Edit I mean 8.5 and 9J
tyres 235/50R18
wheel centre to arch is 370mm

getting quite a bit of rubbing on fuel lock both sides.
Thanks for any help/ comparison
6399F10F-0EF8-47C7-A1AF-BEF28927F871.jpeg
@RyanGerry have you any input please?

Last edited:
I’ve got a 35 offset. Bognor motors may have worked some magic when they fitted the suspension. Let me have a look at my liner quick.

Then I don’t understand why I am getting so much rubbing on same wheels and smaller tyres and 55mm higher.
@CRS Performance

There's a few running those spec wheels and low on here isn't there? Who's the chap with the white one running banded amarok18's and solows? Tag him in this.
I guess you can manipulate the liner out the way with a little heat.

Ok, need help with my setup.
wheels are Duchy Banded Steels. Edit I mean 8.5 and 9J
tyres 235/50R18
wheel centre to arch is 370mm

getting quite a bit of rubbing on fuel lock both sides.
Thanks for any help/ comparison
View attachment 74015
@RyanGerry have you any input please?
Is no one willing to help me by putting details of wheel/tyre size and drop and if there is any rubbing?

Is no one willing to help me by putting details of wheel/tyre size and drop and if there is any rubbing?
Whip the wheel off and see where it is rubbing.. I’m pretty sure it’s your tyre size that is doing it.
Me and @fezza68 are both running 255/45 and have no rubbing and both low

@RedUn if you look at @fezza68 bus, that's the exact size and tyre I recommended and they look sweet on his. You really have to try F1's to realise just how much of an all round brilliant tyre they are. Still my number 1 brand to date.

@68martin68 as I said to you on Instagram, they genuinely look so much nicer against that colour when you mix in the chrome you have on the wheels and the chrome you have on the van.

I will be back in the Team shortly. Duchy is banding a set of 17's for me right now, I've just got to decide on a colour. I know 17s are much smaller than my usual steels, but i've ran 18s and 19s, so fancied a change. Plus my new lows on my 20s are making life a little more difficult on day to day driving, so a bit more profile on a set of 17s will give me back some practicality. Plus I've always loved the 17" GP style in none banded, so banded just makes that even better.

@Skyliner33 I’m running 8.5”/9”, 18” Duchy banded Amoraks with 255/45/18 Dunlop SportMaxx tyres on SoLows on their highest setting and have no rubbing at all.

View attachment 74308

That is a lovely looking setup!

Cant believe that’s the highest setting:eek: not a chance I’d get away with that with her indoors :think smile bounce: She thinks mine is low! (I correctly followed policy and informed her that it isn’t low enough!)

That is a lovely looking setup!

Cant believe that’s the highest setting:eek: not a chance I’d get away with that with her indoors :think smile bounce: She thinks mine is low! (I correctly followed policy and informed her that it isn’t low enough!)
I had it lower but my wife decided to pull off my front splitter so had to raise it and I had enough of the mud flaps rubbing over every little bump so I also cut an 1” off them.

Back