Tail lights not working

Ricky500

VIP Member
Hi I blew a fuse to my interior lights and tail lights, changed fuse and no won't work and also been to garage as its saying terminal 30 open circuit.
Also horn doest work either
Please help

This is the fuse that will have blown. 7.5a 5th fuse up LHS. If you've been checking the fuses make sure you've replaced them in the correct place. Have a close look at the fuse slots. If you can see a metal terminal on BOTH sides then there should be a fuse in there.

IMG_5088.jpg

What about the rest, did you remove any other fuses?

Can you post a pic of your fuse box?

What caused the fuse to blow, had any work done on your van?

Looks like a fuse missing. LH column green 30a is wipers, below that should be 15a tail lights and below that 30a horn,

Looks like that slot is empty. Can you confirm if there is a metal terminal both sides in that slot?

Looks like a fuse missing. LH column green 30a is wipers, below that should be 15a tail lights and below that 30a horn,

Looks like that slot is empty. Can you confirm if there is a metal terminal both sides in that slot?
No can't confirm, can you send pic with arrows of what should be where please e

I've still not managed to get my rear lights or interior lights working after putting in all fuses and having it put on diagnostic and keep coming up with terminal 30 open circuit

Appreciate advice on left & right tail lights not working.
(T6 2016, can’t find a solution in previous threads on this forum.)

The other lights work: number plate, brake, reversing.

Replaced tail light bulbs, no joy. Checked all the fuses under dashboard & in engine, all fine.

Got a wiring diagram, attached, & am wondering if there’s a problem in the interior wiring harness or in the 6-pin connector, but I don’t know where these are located! Anyone know?
Or maybe I never found the correct fuse box!

Thank you in advance for your help

image.jpg

image.jpg

Appreciate advice on left & right tail lights not working.
(T6 2016, can’t find a solution in previous threads on this forum.)

The other lights work: number plate, brake, reversing.

Replaced tail light bulbs, no joy. Checked all the fuses under dashboard & in engine, all fine.

Got a wiring diagram, attached, & am wondering if there’s a problem in the interior wiring harness or in the 6-pin connector, but I don’t know where these are located! Anyone know?
Or maybe I never found the correct fuse box!

Thank you in advance for your help

View attachment 202173

View attachment 202174
Did you solve this @Petrina? Im having the same problem, all fuses are good, did you find where the wires are connected? Behind the glove box?
thanks
claire

Claire did you get yours sorted having the same issue
Yes! Like a fool i had put a fuse back in wrong slot coz had been messing around fitting a dash cam. Well worth just going though it methodically and checking, even for a 2nd or 3rd time. If you look closely a slot that needs a fuse is slightly different, metal at both ends.
From memory i think it was the 7.5 near bottom on LH collum.
Have you had any fuses out recently?

Back