T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)

T6F Summer Camp 22 - (22-24th July 2022)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow,
Friday, 22 July, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
- NEWS FOR 2022 -

After a meeting with the site management at the recent "T6F Autumn Camp" at Brook Meadow to discuss the future events.

There will be some changes for the 2022 event and onwards,

The good news is the event is confirmed with the site and we have secured the whole camp field as before for 2022.

The Not so good news is that Club discount will not be carried forwards into 2022.

This just means that we need to book and pay the site direct in advance of the event.

we are working out the details with BM now.

They will be block booking out the whole site over the weekend dates for us so that other public will not be able to book the pitches.

this may mean that we might have to phone the site to pay direct, as the online system will show no availability for that weekend. (TBC with BM)

there is limited capacity so the E-Ticket and booking ID system will be carried forwards into 2022.

++++++

moving forwards:

Contact @Dellmassive to get a "E-Ticket and booking ID" - 90 tickets available

contact site with booking ID/E-Ticket number and pay site direct for required duration, grass/EHU/camping unit, etc etc. (TBC with BM)

so for the meantime you can get your E-ticket from @Dellmassive , then pay the site direct when they sort out the payment method and procedure.

++++++

Happy to pay going rate..You can’t put a price on good company…..
Just need to sort out… Bunting..lights…more power …and lots more beer…Oh ya need to get the wife on a van awareness course…still blames me for this…

708B4226-8E1E-49ED-84C3-DB6B6E0E3FAE.jpeg
something about I moved something…..Really:rolleyes:

@Dellmassive Lee how does this effect those that have paid direct via PayPal to you?
All those people will have the cash deposit returned shortly. (lisa is working on contacting ppl in due course once BM decide how the payment structure will work)

or given the option of us paying the site 2night Grass Pitch fee on their behalf. (£48 based on the current £24pn grass pitch fee)

all those with an E-ticket already are guaranteed their place as before.

the remaining E-tickets will be available on first come first served basis until sold out.

+++

we will also be starting a Firewood, Disco Tent, Entertainment Donation Pot shortly.

+++

Last edited:
ATM the current prices are (per night) + any extras :

Grass pitch: £24
Grass pitch with EHU: £30
All-Inclusive : £32 (TBC by site)

Last edited:
So Lee, could you pay my two night grass pitch fee direct to BM (to save pi££ing around with a refund from PayPal) and stick the change in the pot as a donation towards the ‘entertainment’ and disco tent please? I can add to the firewood pot nearer the time or bring some along as this year!:thumbsup:

So Lee, could you pay my two night grass pitch fee direct to BM (to save pi££ing around with a refund from PayPal) and stick the change in the pot as a donation towards the ‘entertainment’ and disco tent please? I can add to the firewood pot nearer the time or bring some along as this year!:thumbsup:
sure.

@Dellmassive - Lee my thoughts are the same as @T6ARF 's - if it's easier rather than a refund, please pay my £50 you have direct to BM for our 2 nights camping & the extra £2 cash you can keep, to buy some more neon sticks for the disco party!!

1633185190497.png

Brook Meadow have now block booked the weekend out for us.

Any one that wants to come needs the E-Ticket (booking ID number) (contact @Dellmassive for a ticket) from us which will be there booking reference and needs to be used in any correspondence with the site.

Email is the preferred contact method, using the subject line below.

T6Forum Summer Camp - Booking ID-####

++++

people who have already paid us direct can have the option of us paying for the grass pitch on there behalf, or have it refunded so they can pay the site direct.

++++

CONTACT DETAILS​

Telephone: 01858 880886

Email: enquiries@brookmeadow.co.uk

Brook Meadow
Welford Road
Sibbertoft
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
LE16 9UJ

Last edited:
@Dellmassive …Hi Lee..just spoken to BM and booked an extra night (21st) ..so can I also ask you please to send £££ direct to BM and they will let me know what extra I’ve got to pay …as for Entertainment fund £20…will pay next time we meet

HOT INFO…BM are hoping to offer a pre-order system from the Bread van …Nice peanut pretzels :):):)

Looking Good :mexican wave:

ordered..Bunting…Fox 3200 ..quick boil kettle..6x C500…Nash stealth pegs…and Hydre Butt cups o_O

Last edited:
So far we have the Pizza Van booked for Saturday evening.

we has requested the Bread-Van Farm Market van thing for both day (mornings) Friday & Saturday.

we have also requested a Second Food Van for the Friday evening - TBC

The "Cinema in the cow shed" will be running

we are also looking at some "Sports Day" style entertainment arranged by @Pauly & Vic

There has been a suggestion of a "Themed Party night" on Saturday - fancy dress optional.

plus much more - TBC

Just an idea for the Summer Camp ‘22 meet which has probably been suggested/mentioned and dismissed before, but what about having T6F t shirts made up with forum names on? This would be an ID for all so that we can identify each other and know who we’re approaching.

Thanks Lee, yes we are planning to do some kids stuff over the weekend, havent decided exactly what but will defo involve some sports games on the Saturday lunchtime (think three legged race/sack race etc etc) that kids and adults can join in with and hopefully a few activities as well and will be bringing along some sweets and bits as prizes for the kids
Will see where we end up with ideas by next year ??

Just an idea for the Summer Camp ‘22 meet which has probably been suggested/mentioned and dismissed before, but what about having T6F t shirts made up with forum names on? This would be an ID for all so that we can identify each other and know who we’re approaching.
great idea.

you start the ball rolling . . . post pics of your new T6Forum shirt.

then the others will follow.

the other year @Sammy bought blank badges . . . that we wrote our names on. (it was a great idea that worked very well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back