Not sure how clear it is on the video but when sidelights are on and the brake is applied the middle section of the sidelights (3x blocks) go out
One of the differences i noticed is all lamps are LED now including reverse and indicators

I like them alot. Can we assume the indicators can be turned to dynamic as there is a line of leds?

The fitting appears to be sealed as there is no lamps, I’m sure there’s a way in but there is no pop off cover to access anything inside

I’m convinced I need these in my life, however, id have to have both a T6 and a T6.1.... so Preditor....;)

I like those, though I don’t really understand why people would drive round with sidelights on in these days of DRLs, it just allows the clowns who drive round with their fog lights on instead of their headlights whenever it’s raining the ability to do so. As for dynamic indicators, they don’t really work on vertical stacked lights imho, they need a long horizontal movement.

Is T6.1 cluster just plug and play if you already have the factory fit LED T6 cluster, like those on the left?

Is T6.1 cluster just plug and play if you already have the factory fit LED T6 cluster, like those on the left?
The plug is the same so yes you can just plug it in and they work but I was getting the fast flash on the dash when using the indicator so may need a bit of twiddling to cure that but it’s only the dash flash the actual lights were working fine

Back