T6 to T6.1 Fog light wiring

F2JON

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Is there anyone out there who can or knows anyone that can wire up my t6.1 front foglights? I’ve just had a t6.1 facelift on my 2016 t6, my original van didn’t have fog lights at all, I bought my facelift from travelinlite who assured me everything was supplied to fit the fog lights including switch and wiring, I haven’t seen the kit yet as it went straight to the body shop. I’m after someone local ish to me in the midlands or recommendations. Thanks Jon

Is there anyone out there who can or knows anyone that can wire up my t6.1 front foglights?
I’ve just had a t6.1 facelift on my 2016 t6, my original van didn’t have fog lights at all, I bought my facelift from travelinlite who assured me everything was supplied to fit the fog lights including switch and wiring, I haven’t seen the kit yet as it went straight to the body shop. I’m after someone local ish to me in the midlands or recommendations.
not ideal if you’ve put your front-end back together but there is this guide if you have no luck finding someone.

Perfect thanks, yea the body shop hand out it all back together, they said they were going to wire them up but changed they’re minds.

Back