T6 Start/stop Split Charge Kit

Chiggo

Hello All!
Can anyone recommend a supplier of a full split charge / eleccie hookup kit including power monitor, switches, cables, sockets etc?
I'm looking at the CTEK D250 kit at the mo from Rayne Automotive as I've seen a few recommendations elsewhere. Also, do I need the Smartpass 120 to go with this? It's not included in Rayne's kit but I see others are including this in their install.

As you may have guessed, I'm pretty new to all of this so looking for the full kit with wiring diags to help me through it!

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D

Hello All!
Can anyone recommend a supplier of a full split charge / eleccie hookup kit including power monitor, switches, cables, sockets etc?
I'm looking at the CTEK D250 kit at the mo from Rayne Automotive as I've seen a few recommendations elsewhere. Also, do I need the Smartpass 120 to go with this? It's not included in Rayne's kit but I see others are including this in their install.

As you may have guessed, I'm pretty new to all of this so looking for the full kit with wiring diags to help me through it!

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D
Yes.

I can recommend @travelvolts -

https://www.travelvolts.net/

Another vote for Martyn @travelvolts,gtreat advice and supplies everything you need to do what you are trying to do

Recommendation from me for Jason @Absolut5 - he did my hookup / leisure battery / split charge and I’m super happy with it.

I don’t have the Smartpass...my understanding it that is only required if you’re wanting a solar panel to also charge the starter (but I might be wrong on that)...

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Sounds like Travelvolts is pretty popular, I'll give em a ring.

Cheers!

Recommendation from me for Jason @Absolut5 - he did my hookup / leisure battery / split charge and I’m super happy with it.

I don’t have the Smartpass...my understanding it that is only required if you’re wanting a solar panel to also charge the starter (but I might be wrong on that)...

Thanks! Would you mind me asking how much it was? I was planning on tackling this myself, with some diags, but might be worth considering getting it done professionally if not too expensive.

Cheers

Back