Vanstyle Roof-Spoiler & Sports Bumper - fitted.

Creamytash

T6 Guru
I took the van into a local body shop to have these 2 items sprayed up to match the van and fitted. On collection the guy who did the work said that the Spoiler wasn't too bad to do but the Sports Bumber was a nightmare due to it being a poor fit which required the body repair guy to use his experience and expertise to fettle the fit of the rear bumper. I bought the parts from Van Style but I have to make the point that I don't have any other makes of body kit to compare against. Just saying it as it is guys.

20230609_203907.jpg

20230609_203828.jpg

20230609_201643.jpg

Last week I had the 2 items sprayed to match the van and fitted. Both items were bought from Vanstyle. The bodywork shop that carried out the work said the tailgate spoiler was no trouble to fit once sprayed up but they did not enjoy dealing with the rear sports bumper, adding that they had to do quite a lot of cutting and fettling to get it to go around the corners of the original rear bumper. They said it was not just a simple case of spray and fit, but needed some considerable bodywork skills to make a decent fit and finish. I only post this incase anyone decides to tackle one of these themselves. I can only report on my experience with the Vanstyle product as I have not used any others to compare against.

20230609_201643.jpg

20230609_203737.jpg

20230609_203907.jpg

20230609_203828.jpg

Looks fantastic. The rear spoilers are a fairly established aftermarket item and just sit on top of the tailgate so not much to adjust but I can see that the rear bumper part has to be much more precise in it’s fit. Helpful to share your experience for others anyway.

Looks fantastic. The rear spoilers are a fairly established aftermarket item and just sit on top of the tailgate so not much to adjust but I can see that the rear bumper part has to be much more precise in it’s fit. Helpful to share your experience for others anyway.
Yes, I just wanted people to be aware that fitting this particular body kit part is not as simple as it might look unlike some of the other body kit items. Easy to get caught out if you haven't got professional expertise to fall back on.

Back