Van-X LED tail lamps for barn-door

@foggy3061 Yep I'm well aware of them being OEM parts, which is why they look so right to me as they are part of the integral design of the vehicle :thumbsup: .

I was merely trying to draw attention to the Forum Shop where VIP Members have the advantage of a discount for OEM parts to upgrade their lights :) However, I appreciate that this might not suit those looking to "style" their pride and joy to make it a tad different.

Has anyone got some of the van-x led rear lights ? Im just wondering what the quality is like ? i'd much prefer some OEM ones but as vw dont do them for barn doors...it'll have to be aftermarket ones

Apologies everyone just seen all these threads, here are the pics etc
The best part is the new Audi style indicators.
Why can’t I upload a vid?

View attachment 22124

View attachment 22125

View attachment 22126
I have these on mine had them from vanx also but I've had an issue with bulb warning light and indicator flashing double on dash wen turn right but outside all is normal.all the lights work.fitted a resistor to indicator not solved it so I'm totally stumped.did u have any issues at all?

Just fitted van X rear lights and despite fitting a resistor my driver's side flashes very quickly but all other lights work and no dash errors.It only happens when engine running....

Back