T6 front upper grille removal help

Dan

I came, I LED’d, I left.
Hi, has anyone any ideas, information detailed drawings or video on how to remove the T6 front upper grille ? I recently purchased the sport/carra T6 grille from a company and asked them to fit it for me along with several other upgrades. All work was completed except for the grille change. I was told they couldn't do it as they hadn't done it before and didn't want to break anything (clips fixings etc). As I understand the front bumper needs to be removed to gain access to the fixings to enable the upper grille to be removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated... cheers

I let the main dealer fit my caravelle grill ,and yes the front bumper has to come off .I think @Pauly did a video about removing the bumper .

I let the main dealer fit my caravelle grill ,and yes the front bumper has to come off .I think @Pauly did a video about removing the bumper .
Hi carlg thanks for your help I'll try and find the video. Can I ask how much the main dealer charged for doing it?

Hi carlg thanks for your help I'll try and find the video. Can I ask how much the main dealer charged for doing it?
Sorry not sure how much they changed ,as they did the lower chrome trim and the tailgate spoiler .

Ill give the dealer a call next week. Cant imagine its gonna be more than an hours labour. Id happily give it a go myself if i had the information needed.

I have a video of it but need to splice it with photos and descriptions etc for it to make sense, I have posted a couple in depth descriptions somewhere will see what I can sort for you over the weekend

I read elsewhere that there were top retainers and the bottom pulled out with some force. I trust this was wrong.

Back