T6 Delays

I'm getting impatient now. Van arrived in the UK 3 weeks ago. Not sure what the graphics company or rear fit out company are doing.
I hate driving this slow stock commercial t5.1. Such a turd. Plus driving home now is usually in the dark and the headlights are useless and so it the foggy windscreen in the morning.

Waiting for my dealer to find out for me.

I'm getting impatient now. Van arrived in the UK 3 weeks ago. Not sure what the graphics company or rear fit out company are doing.
I hate driving this slow stock commercial t5.1. Such a turd. Plus driving home now is usually in the dark and the headlights are useless and so it the foggy windscreen in the morning.

Waiting for my dealer to find out for me.

I just want to see the ABT kit on it to be honest :thumbsup:

Nothing like a bit of arse crack showing..........
I mean the ladies by the way....... Not Kieth and Dave o_Oo_O

Just had a call from my dealer, I thought hes phoneing to moan I've only transferred £30k so far and where is the rest before the 10.30 pickup tomorrow.......

No such luck.....He was ohoneing to say he'd just been to look over the van during PDI and it was missing the elctric folding mirrors and extras side door....He's going to have to re-order it, be lucky to get it for Xmas at this rate...

So pissed off!!

Just had a call from my dealer, I thought hes phoneing to moan I've only transferred £30k so far and where is the rest before the 10.30 pickup tomorrow.......

No such luck.....He was ohoneing to say he'd just been to look over the van during PDI and it was missing the elctric folding mirrors and extras side door....He's going to have to re-order it, be lucky to get it for Xmas at this rate...

So pissed off!!
feel for u m8 had same prob with folding mirrors missing ,but the dealer pick up the bill got them done for me

feel for u m8 had same prob with folding mirrors missing ,but the dealer pick up the bill got them done for me

If it was just the mirrors, I'd live with it, agree a solution with the dealer but the missing extra side door is the main thing I wanted from all the extras I chose.

So pissed off!!
sorry to here that mate!
I am waiting for that too, with my luck..........wont get any money from me until i am happy with everything!

If it was just the mirrors, I'd live with it, agree a solution with the dealer but the missing extra side door is the main thing I wanted from all the extras I chose.
sorry to hear that , are they give u trade discount for your trouble

Haven't talked about extra discount yet, had already got about 11 or 12%, it does mean I can add a couple of bits though. Was thinking the second battery might be useful for creating a charging area for my power tools after leaving some at home the other day... Just looking through the options to see what else takes my eye before I confirm with the dealer in the morning.

Dealer has offered to refund the £30k already tansferred untill the new one is built. Hes also going to try and find something better than the 102 highline I'm currently in as a loaner.

So today I called to double check on progress - it being week 42 in the VW build calander and the supposed start of my build - only to be told by the dealer it had gone back to week 50 !!!
He has no idea why this has happened and said he had several other vans on order to which the same has occured . Teutonic Efficancy - i think not !!

Back