Found T6 Caravelle LH sliding door sunblind

pixelmix

I am looking for the LH (passenger) roller sunblind for our T6 Caravelle. Ours is slightly damaged and I could do with tidying it up.

I think it is part number 7H5861313B (all I'm not 100% sure as I am finding to find Caravelle specific parts diagrams). It may be the same part as the T5 and the Shuttle.

I would buy as a pair with the RH (driver) sliding door roller blind if necessary.

Thanks

IMG_2808.jpeg

Hi,
I’m after the right hand (drivers side) one, if you do end up needing to buy a pair let me know and we’ll go halves

In the end I got a grey one from a T5 from eBay. I swapped the bar bit at the top (which slides off easily) with my existing black one, so it looks tidy enough.

I'd recommend taking your existing one out to double check the part number before you buy anything. I initially ordered one from eBay based on a parts diagram number, but I have an early T6 Caravelle and it seems to use a T5 part. Perhaps they swapped to an updated part later in life.

Make sure you have a couple of spare trim clips to hand for re-assembly!

Thanks very much for that. I have an early one too, 66 plate (Dec 16), so I’ll do as you suggest. Really helpful, thanks so much!

Back