T6 aftermarket LED headlamps T6.1 style

They look like the LED lights Transporter HQ sell. I've just had a set of those fitted by Leighton Vans and, pardon the pun, the difference is night and day over the standard OEM lights, so definitely a good investment. No idea if the ones in your link are the same, they certainly look it so you might be better getting direct from Transport HQ or Leightons.

They look like the LED lights Transporter HQ sell. I've just had a set of those fitted by Leighton Vans and, pardon the pun, the difference is night and day over the standard OEM lights, so definitely a good investment. No idea if the ones in your link are the same, they certainly look it so you might be better getting direct from Transport HQ or Leightons.
I know the ones that HQ sell but these in the photos look different i have asked for a pic of them on a t6

Screenshot_20230411_104037_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like a very interesting product, a good LED source behind a projector lense has potential to give big increases in light output over the originals !
Shame the advert pictures are so scattered and random, T6 lights but most of the pics are of 6.1s so a bit confusing

Here is the response i had when i asked about the lights this morning

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch, I hope all is well.

Let me help our lamps are the T6.1 style which only fits the T6 model cars with halogen headlights.

The picture in the listing is actually of a T6.1 this has only been used as currently there are no images of our lamps fitted to a T6 on the market.

As we have x2 workshops we generally take pictures of our own installed products however at the moment we have not booked a T6 in to do the conversion.

Once we do the image will be updated to show the exact lamp as you are quite right as the shape of both is are different.

Also if anyone is doing an upgrade on the T6 to make it look like the T6.1 this generally involves changing the bumper and grill to the T6.1 our lamps would not fit as now the car is technically a T6.1 from the front end.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards
Sarah
Customer support

There was discussion about these lamps here;

I had a similar response from Sarah at ultra-hids too.

On description, they look like a great product, odd there's still no real pictures....

ETA...

I just followed the link from @Dazzy4 above. I see that vendor is we-sell-hids, not ultra-hids as per my experience, however they both have an operative named Sarah who responds to messages. Oh, the above link does have real pictures now...

Last edited:
Found these headlights on ebay. Look like T6.1 and different to the usual THQ style. Thought I might give them a try but cant find anything anywhere about the quality etc.

1687687209289.png

Evening All,

I've spotted some T6.1 style headlights for a T6 (2015-2019) in Europen adverts recently. Has anyone seen these in the UK?

Pictures below

Kev

20230710_214801.jpg

20230710_214801.jpg

Anyone on here taken the plunge on these ones yet? I'm tempted but would want to know people's opinions vs the well trodden path of THQ equivalents.

One vendor on eBay with similar looking who is currently out of stock. Just shy of £700

Already discussed at reasonable length here;

and here;

Threads merged

No one's bought any yet though I don't think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone on here taken the plunge on these ones yet? I'm tempted but would want to know people's opinions vs the well trodden path of THQ equivalents.
I have only just purchased my van, at this price point £670 ish, these would be near.the end of my shopping list. I think they look great, but in my opinion these are a lot of money. my situation is different to yours, I will try some led bulbs first.

If it's an online purchase, I am sure you will get 14 days to return of you get buyers remorse. Might be worth seeing them in the flesh

I've bought quite a lot of parts from that company. They have always been top notch with very good customer service.

I can't see anywhere where it says if they are actual LED headlights, or projectors with halogen bulb holders, but LED bulbs fitted. Also, I can't see anything saying about them having a RHD beam pattern.

I'd give them a call. They are very knowledgeable about the products they sell, so would be able to answer all of your questions.

So I have been looking at the German website Tuning - Bus for the last few months and they say orders for theses are available for September..

Seem pretty pricey but look the part anyone seen them in advertised here in the U.K yet or better than that ordered them?!
Cheers Nik

Back