T6 2.0 TDI DSG 110kw radiator fan runs all time

ZYHER

Hello

I have problem with my 2019 t6 2.0 tdi dsg 110kw

I bought car damaged from rear , when i get it everything was ok , in the middle of the repair when i turn key position 1 fan start work , disconect battery , when i was over with rebuild few days everything ok and from then if you star car cold or hot fan works in high speed all time , first i think maybe dpf need regen but cant be when its cold

I check all fuses but dont know witch relay is for cooling fan so i didnt change relay, replace temp sensor on bottom hose , then read here and check wires from maf sensor to temp senzor on hose and they have connection

Then i go to my friend he connect to vcds and shows error p048000 coling fan 1 control circuit active/static and he said replace the fan (it have 1 fan)
And there was change in part , it is 7e0121205f till 1.1.2021 and from then it goes 7La121205 and i find oem 1044€ and replacement 700€

But i think if its possible to be some sensor or something telling fan that car is overheating and he works always in high speed?

Does anyone have that problem or maybe have some help for me , thanks

connect to vcds
Please verify what ECU reports
VCDS > Engine > Advanced Measurement Values
IDE07832 Coolant fan 1: activation - shows 10% when radiator fan is OFF.

But i think if its possible to be some sensor or something telling fan that car is overheating and he works always in high speed?
Highly unlikely - you would get another fault of the sensor. Also the fan is driven by ECU (no external relays). ECU uses several sensors to make the decision to run the fan.

error p048000 coling fan 1 control circuit active/static
Most likely wiring problem. Unlikely that the controller itself would be faulty. First check the visible wiring loom in the fan itself (yellow, white wires)

wire between fan motor and connector
Hi Zyher
i have the same problem on VW T6 model july 2019, my fan started to turn on and off at the beginning and now, its start before even starting the car till i stop and it keep running, can you give me some tipp on things o can do to avoid paying arround 2000 euro to change all the fan, thanks a lot

Back