T6.1 springs fitted to t6 55mm drop now knocking

Tranforrmer5

Recently bought a t6 which seems to very high, bought some h&r spring of FB market still inbox not fitted. They were advertised as t6. Fitted them yesterday went to throw box in the bin and realised they were for a t6.1. there is a bit of knocking from the front, is because of the 55mm drop? Need advice as the knocking is annoying.

Recently bought a t6 which seems to very high, bought some h&r spring of FB market still inbox not fitted. They were advertised as t6. Fitted them yesterday went to throw box in the bin and realised they were for a t6.1. there is a bit of knocking from the front, is because of the 55mm drop? Need advice as the knocking is annoying.
I would say something isn’t fitted right or loose. How do you know it’s 55 mm did you measure it. , there isn’t any H and R Spring rated at 55 mm, and it’s too low for springs alone !!
just so you know the T6.1 spring is shorter than any T5 or T6 spring so it will sit lower , it won’t fit in the spring seat perfectly either so That could be the noise .

Said on the h&r box 55mm they didn't have the plastic sleeve like other t6.1 suspension I've seen
Very odd I am the importer to south Africa and a big client in uk for H and R and I have never seen anything but 40 mm kits on their on line catalogue. They do some special ones for Euro car parts at 50 mm but only for T 5 6. The T6.1 was not covered as well with only one kit. 29270- 7. Which they say is 40 mm too. ..?..

Back