T6.1 Sportline incoming . . . ? (T-Sport20)

Going tomorrow to order one, the download brochure appears to have a few mistakes. Has the black edition down as pure grey which doesn’t appear to match the photos.

I like it! Really like it.
Requested a call back on one.. hi sir, so your interested in a start line... no sportsline black edition... I’ll get back to you he said! Then, Errr Nothing...:D

am I right in thinking they are making a limited quantity in black edition? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

Don’t know how many there making but the dealer reckoned it would be around November time. I’ve added side assist and heated washer, it’s a pity it’s not 4 motion but it’s enough money as it is. Lucky am vat registered and it’s for work so makes it feel better.

I like it! Really like it.
Requested a call back on one.. hi sir, so your interested in a start line... no sportsline black edition... I’ll get back to you he said! Then, Errr Nothing...:D

am I right in thinking they are making a limited quantity in black edition? I’m sure I read that somewhere.
Yes limited on black edition works on a time basis till they close order book
Yes had same with 2 local dealers said get in touch when they open the order book open no reply
Ended up I ordered one from York little out of my way but service was top....

Bit of a trend this big 'air' intake thing. It's even less viable on this electric BMW compared to the van, which at least notionally needs air coming in the front.

I prefer the sleeper approach like the golf R, which looks less lairy than the GTI. I can imagine for a 10K+ premium a lot of people subscribe to the
LESS MORE IS MORE philosophy though. Which is fair enough, of course

Didn't previous ~200BHP Transporters always have 4WD?

1618419103258.png

Deposit paid, hopefully will have for Christmas. Am hoping resale values remain high for when I sell my existing van.
Yes nice & easy to order a motor over phone
50k + gone in a blink hahah
used van prices will remain pretty good,
I think for a while or so yet , so good time to move on ...

Well, that was easy.
Deposit paid on Pure Grey LWB Kombi Sportline, can't get a LWB in the Black Edition.
Almost 3x what my first house cost......
Well, that was easy.
Deposit paid on Pure Grey LWB Kombi Sportline, can't get a LWB in the Black Edition.
Snap! I’ve just ordered the same but as a panel van. I also wanted the black edition but I need lwb for work. I just hope the interior looks ok.

Ordered a black edition panel van last week. Been a year with my t6.1 standard, ready for the upgrade! Can’t find any images of the interior anywhere. Gloss black dash trim I’m led to believe?

We will all have to wait and see what the final spec is. I was quoted late December for delivery so it could easily be early nest year.

Well, that was easy.
Hey sparkywig,

I'm looking to place an order for the same spec myself, hope you don't mind me asking but did you manage to get your dealer down on the price?

Cheers,

Hi, I will be hopefully sealing a deal on a Indium LWB sportline tomorrow morning, hopefully the salesperson will be in generous mood:cool::D only extra options are a tow bar and mud flaps. Can anybody tell me if they come with a heated screen! Wish me luck with getting a discount

Hi, I will be hopefully sealing a deal on a Indium LWB sportline tomorrow morning, hopefully the salesperson will be in generous mood:cool::D only extra options are a tow bar and mud flaps. Can anybody tell me if they come with a heated screen! Wish me luck with getting a discount
I understand, that the Sportline, is based on an upspecced Highline. So yes!!! Let us know how you get on with a deal, and delivery dates. Good luck

Paying a deposit in a moment, I've secured a 6% discount if that helps you to gauge how competitive your dealer are being.. I've ordered lwb kombi sportline with parking heater as the only option I added and looking at December for delivery but they are amending an existing order which was a demonstrator so not sure when this was actually ordered and placed in the queue.. Good luck!!

VWSAWKS that’s excellent info, lets see what they initially offer and then let the fun begin :)having said that, it is definitely a sellers market right now so it’s more a case of take it or leave it :oops:they do come with a good spec for sure I’m going tailgate no window and only options I require are tow bar and mud flaps. I will come back with dirty details tomorrow:)

Last edited:
Back