T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Dealer contacted me this week, build date for my black edition is week 28 in July, expected uk arrival late August and hope to have it to me 1st September, can’t wait!
That sounds brilliant hopefully we might all get our new vans sooner than we thought.

So who’s buying outright? Who’s got £50k knocking about lol.
I’ll have to do mine via PCP I reckon. Gives me 3 years to save for the balloon!

Dealer contacted me this week, build date for my black edition is week 28 in July, expected uk arrival late August and hope to have it to me 1st September, can’t wait!
Lucky boy, when did you order it ??

Any updates guys?? Thinking of ordering soon. Only thing that’s stopping me as this is going to be my long term bud is which damn colour!!

Bud?? Bus!!
Can someone tell me what they are paying? I’m thinking of putting around £15k down then paying £140 per month with a £21k balloon according to Vw finance. Currently paying £380 per month on contract hiring a Ford Custom which is a waste of £20k over the 3 years!

Bud?? Bus!!
Can someone tell me what they are paying? I’m thinking of putting around £15k down then paying £140 per month with a £21k balloon according to Vw finance. Currently paying £380 per month on contract hiring a Ford Custom which is a waste of £20k over the 3 years!
£140 x 36 months + £15,000 is still around £20,000. Granted you might have a couple of grand equity after 3 years, but the costs are pretty similar relatively speaking.

Bud?? Bus!!
Mines 15k down 319p/m 21k balloon.

Went to main dealer today. Was there for an hour.
£500 deposit, £15k down when I collect the van, £348 per month then balloon of £21k. Credit check came back all ok. Just need to choose a colour then push the button.
Going to Wales tomorrow for a mini holiday so will decide then!
Only option was bigger fuel tank but may scrap that and go with mudflaps.
I do like the pure grey though. Hmmmm HELP!!

Ordered a full spec Pure Grey Sportine Kombi LWB DSG 204, 4 motionback in March, build week 19th July, lands early August
Not much difference between the black edition and Sportine, you can add most the options apart from upgraded DAB/Nav, which is just a bigger screen, Matt alloys instead of gloss, and the black side step/bars.
Would rather have the extra space in the back personally!
Found the options pretty vague, dealers weren’t sure of many options listed.
Will be able to shed some light on the options when it arrives.

Sounds the same as mine. I went for Pure Grey LWB with just the addition of bigger fuel tank. Not 4motion though.
Yours (Jimvan) seems to be only taking 5 months. I was told I could delay mine until March 2022 as my lease van goes back in April but I don't mind if it comes a bit early. Christmas pressie lol.

What options did you add on Jim??

BJ

I didn’t think you could get the sportline in 4motion, I would have gone for it if I’d have known. I ordered mine March and build week is 48. I can’t wait to actually see one in the flesh.

Mines 15k down 319p/m 21k balloon.
Mines £346 I’ve noticed per month but added bigger fuel tank and 4 services for half price so probably why mines more per month. Includes VAT. What options have you got??

Mines £346 I’ve noticed per month but added bigger fuel tank and 4 services for half price so probably why mines more per month. Includes VAT. What options have you got??
I’ve only added ply lining and a roof rack as mine will also be a work van, I’m not sure if I got the servicing or not, at the time I ordered it was 2 services for £100 but it doesn’t show that on the order form.

The Salesmen gave me a forwarded email from a firm called Legend that I’ll probably go for than the standard ply lining they offer.

Back