T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Gonna have to do the same. What colour is the black edition anyway? Always had silver vans but may go for the indium grey

Pure grey according to VW, I like Indium grey and pure grey. I would probably go with Indium grey if I had a choice.

Can’t be too hard to make a ‘standard’ Sportline into a Black Edition surely?
Bit lower and a few decals???

DAB comes as standard on all Sportlines. Wireless connect on iPhones only though?

Will still be January before I get hold of it unless am lucky and the build date moves forward a few weeks. Also I believe the Black Edition extras are being fitted over here at MSRT?

DAB comes as standard on all Sportlines. Wireless connect on iPhones only though?
as you say only through your phone, its a bit mad that its a smaller screen and no DAB in a sportline (which is supposed to be the flagship model) according to the below, its not even available :oops::oops:

1621935717071.png

Will still be January before I get hold of it unless am lucky and the build date moves forward a few weeks. Also I believe the Black Edition extras are being fitted over here at MSRT?
I'm still hoping that we all might get our new vans sooner! I was told that build dates are all over the place with no logical reason. Didn't know about the MSRT involvement.

Dealer contacted me this week, build date for my black edition is week 28 in July, expected uk arrival late August and hope to have it to me 1st September, can’t wait!

Back