T6.1 new order delays

Hi guys,

With a lot of you receiving good news lately I said to one of the guys in our office that I’d just email the dealership for an update on my van and the response nearly made me fall off my chair!!!

Status 20 build week 42.

As others have said it does seem like things seem to be picking up. I hope you guys who have been waiting longer than I have soon get similar news.

For reference it’s a T32 Kombi 150 Manual Highline in indium grey. No electrical extras but did opt for 6 seats (2+1 rear) and twin sliding doors. Ordered through vanarama end of October 21.

Cheers

A0B19E2E-7A58-41B5-952A-EA03AF8FDC0E.jpeg

Thanks. I’m really pleased with it but I’ll be the first to admit I’ve been quite lucky to have taken delivery of it so soon having only ordered it in Feb 22.

Yep me as well. Was told that they were had 4 vans in build but only mine had left the factory. That was a couple weeks ago.

I'm afraid that, amongst the examples of very long delays on this thread, the Autoebid/ JCB Ashford combo is disproportionately represented. :mad:

I'm afraid that, amongst the examples of very long delays on this thread, the Autoebid/ JCB Ashford combo is disproportionately represented. :mad:
It seems it’s the same with several of the VW campervan converters. Although I recently cancelled my order for a 204PS LWB DSG 4Motion based campervan - I just got fed up with waiting - I recently spoke to the converter who told me they still have the base van order (that was ordered middle of June 21) pending with VW. However, it‘s still showing status 10 with no confirmed build week. The last estimated build week was last week and there’s still no sign of it. Glad I didn’t wait.

It could be that AutoEbid/JCB has a high proportion of the sales too. I found them via this forum, and they were significantly cheaper than everyone else. My wait was Nov 21 to Sep 22, which is slightly quicker than I was expecting.

Back