T6.1 new order delays

That may help explain why my LWB 204 DSG 4Mot Highline that was ordered last June, has just been moved back to week 29 (July). It seemed like a good idea to include a factory-fitted tow bar in the spec. I shot myself in the foot it seems.
I called up and got them to drop the tow bar even when was at status 10.. went into build 2 weeks after I cancelled towbar

After 1 Year and 3 Months, £4000:mad: increase finally my 199 4 Motion Kombi specced up to the max, is at the port bitter/sweet experience so far not worth trying to find an answer, as the only conclusion I keep returning to, is utter Bullshit from start to finish! here's hoping it was all worth it!!! :thumbsup:

After 1 Year and 3 Months, £4000:mad: increase finally my 199 4 Motion Kombi specced up to the max, is at the port bitter/sweet experience so far not worth trying to find an answer, as the only conclusion I keep returning to, is utter Bullshit from start to finish! here's hoping it was all worth it!!! :thumbsup:
Disgusting! My van is also at the port but I’ve had no email/communication from dealer reference price increase!

Can I ask why the 4 motion? Wondering how many of us actually require the 4 wheel drive?

Can I ask why the 4 motion? Wondering how many of us actually require the 4 wheel drive?
I Tow a caravan so piece of mind when the weather is wet pulling 2.5ton across a field, I want to have the best handling I can get pulling away from roundabouts and slippery roads when going up and down dodgy tracks whilst driving to mountain bike routes as the best ones are off the beaten tracks, its taken me along time to be in a fortunate position to own a 4 motion just looking forward to the whole 7 speed DSG driving experience am hoping this animal will offer:thumbsup:

I Tow a caravan so piece of mind when the weather is wet pulling 2.5ton across a field, I want to have the best handling I can get pulling away from roundabouts and slippery roads when going up and down dodgy tracks whilst driving to mountain bike routes as the best ones are off the beaten tracks, its taken me along time to be in a fortunate position to own a 4 motion just looking forward to the whole 7 speed DSG driving experience am hoping this animal will offer:thumbsup:
I only asked as I didn’t go for the option for 2 reasons, I don’t pull anything and a friend has just sold his just due to the mpg. However I, like you, go down a lot it beaten tracks as I do alot of trail running. Curious to find out if I’ve messed up or not!

Spoke to my stealer yesterday to find out what's happening as van was supposed to have been built this week and he told me that it's now due to go into production week 29 as I've got the dreaded tow bar issue but need it for work so l guess more time to decide on pimping stuff gonna be around 15 months by the time I see it

Spoke to my stealer yesterday to find out what's happening as van was supposed to have been built this week and he told me that it's now due to go into production week 29 as I've got the dreaded tow bar issue but need it for work so l guess more time to decide on pimping stuff gonna be around 15 months by the time I see it
Notsobigsi, has the dealer told you it’s the tow bar causing the delay? Spoke to mine Thursday and they told me that wasn’t a problem anymore!!

He said it was a contributing factor but also said in a round about fashion that vw couldn't care if you threatened to cancel as they'd just sell it to someone else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He said it was a contributing factor but also said in a round about fashion that vw couldn't care if you threatened to cancel as they'd just sell it to someone else *♂️*♂️*♂️
VW don’t care, as it’s the dealer who you are in contract with.

What he is really saying is he doesn’t care if you cancel as he can prob sell it for more to someone else.

Ordered at T6.1 150bhp 6speed at the end of July 21, just been told the build date is week 16 of 22 (April) . I was originally told it would be delivery around end Jan 22. Fingers crossed it arrives in May.
Well as expected week 16 has passed and no van, delivery expected in May. I've now been told the new build week is 23 6th June, let's see if D Day is a success?

Well as expected week 16 has passed and no van, delivery expected in May. I've now been told the new build week is 23 6th June, let's see if D Day is a success?
Exactly same date they told me!

Mine should have been built in week 8...

I am confident for at least one thing: the production start week in february had a purely indicative value, but week 23 is confirmed by the VW portal (I saw the dealer's computer with my own eyes).

1653378495935.png

Fingers crossed.

Back