T6.1 new order delays

Ordered mine in March, being delivered to the dealer next week :think smile bounce:

Then off to get modified before collection :cool:

I am an impulse purchaser so this has been a painful wait

Reactions: mjn
What are you doing with your old van ?
Just been along to a WBAC inspection so toying with going that route for ease

Don't let those pirates have your van! Auto Trader and Ebay, it will be sold in days, and you'll have a few grand extra in your pocket.

Pleased for all of you who have news...i'm soon going to be the only 'old timer' on here with no news:mad:...hello lo lo lo lo....anybody there ere ere ere?

Reactions: MrT
How long have you been on here? Any news on yours yet?
Been on this thread since mid March...no news but i'm quietly optimistic by the fact that lots of people seem to be leaving this thread! Maybe it was something I said?! ;)

Reactions: MrT
Mid March @Ricardo T ? Hmm, I think there's light at the end of the tunnel, but also a price increase!

I've been, in the main, fairly nonplussed by the wait, but now I've only got 4 more sleeps, I'm suddenly very giddy.

I’m going to trade in. Dealer has offered similar as Motorway.co.uk. WBAV were nowhere near. I might get a bit more privately but the convenience of driving old van in and jump in the new one is too appealing.

I’m going to trade in. Dealer has offered similar as Motorway.co.uk. WBAV were nowhere near. I might get a bit more privately but the convenience of driving old van in and jump in the new one is too appealing.
You’ll def get more privately. Got 1500 more than the motorway quote when I sold my car last year. It’s just a bit more hassle selling privately, but worth it if you don’t mind the effort

Been on this thread since mid March...no news but i'm quietly optimistic by the fact that lots of people seem to be leaving this thread! Maybe it was something I said?! ;)
Has your dealer indicated where you are on the list?

With news of these last March orders finally arriving, maybe mine won't be far away. I ordered a 204 4motion LWB kombi at the end of last March. Dealer still has no news for me. Congratulations to all those who are about to get their vans.

Mine is 3 months since ordering. I have an email from Autoebid this week to let me know there is no news of a build date for mine yet.

Hopefully not too many of those emails to come, but good to have some regular communication from them.

Has your dealer indicated where you are on the list?
Didn't know the dealers had a 'list'. doesn't have a build date yet .Ill enquire next week.
With news of these last March orders finally arriving, maybe mine won't be far away. I ordered a 204 4motion LWB kombi at the end of last March. Dealer still has no news for me. Congratulations to all those who are about to get their vans.
Same as mine but high spec PV.

Mine is 3 months since ordering. I have an email from Autoebid this week to let me know there is no news of a build date for mine yet.

Hopefully not too many of those emails to come, but good to have some regular communication from them.
If you're experience is anything like mine you may be in for another 10 emails... Unless the factory can ramp up production. We can live in hope.

I ordered mine, quite a basic spec 150 dsg, rear window and 2 swivel seats from Swansea back in Sept 21 and haven't heard nothing apart from a price increase from March email just before xmas. Noticed a comment earlier that its 2% plus inflation whatever it is at the time. Does anyone know if that's right or is it just 2 % ?

I ordered mine, quite a basic spec 150 dsg, rear window and 2 swivel seats from Swansea back in Sept 21 and haven't heard nothing apart from a price increase from March email just before xmas. Noticed a comment earlier that its 2% plus inflation whatever it is at the time. Does anyone know if that's right or is it just 2 % ?
My dealer told me it was simply the list price effective as at delivery, with any negotiated dealer-discount being maintained.

Mine was ordered mid march so you can't be far off..
Mine too is a Lwb Kombi 204 Dsg, ticked 26 options too. The salesman said he was stunned it didn't get held up as they pull them off the line if they hit an option that they don't have on the shelf. So it seems more promising

Back