T6.1 Ignition live fuse

That is with the side panel removed which reveals a bolt that can be used as earth or this one that I used to ground the dashcam.
Great, very helpful, I'll have a look. Which fuses did you piggyback for ignition live and live please? Do you have a pic of the box showing that too?

Great, very helpful, I'll have a look. Which fuses did you piggyback for ignition live and live please? Do you have a pic of the box showing that too?
I only used ignition live as pictured. I think its the third bay from the left of the 10amp fuse you can see.20200304_094458.jpg

I used a spare slot when I fitted mine, just make sure the fuse is the correct way around with the wire pointing up.

Hi forgive me if this is a stupid question, the spare slots have only one terminal and that is live, did you fit the piggyback into a slot with only one terminal?
Hi, I tested a couple of the slots (shown in pic) and found them to be ignition live. I used the one to the left of the 7.5 fuse ( slot nu: F43). Dash cam working fine switching on/off with the ignition.

E3015AB5-8560-4480-9B9E-3F9F66766C2F.jpeg

Yes, got mine in one of the spares
Hi, this is the fuseboard from my T6.1 Shuttle I am planning to hardwire my Viofo dashcam, I need a live and a switched live to run the cameras standby mode properly I am planning to use a spare switched live from the second from the bottom horizontal row, and a permanent live from the bottom row I was going to piggyback the 10 amp fuse on the bottom as there are no spare slots, it would be good to know what these fuses feed? are these "mini fuses".

Attachments

• 20210514_154622.jpg
    20210514_154622.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 81
Hi, this is the fuseboard from my T6.1 Shuttle I am planning to hardwire my Viofo dashcam, I need a live and a switched live to run the cameras standby mode properly I am planning to use a spare switched live from the second from the bottom horizontal row, and a permanent live from the bottom row I was going to piggyback the 10 amp fuse on the bottom as there are no spare slots, it would be good to know what these fuses feed? are these "mini fuses".
If you get ViP membership you then have access to the fuse diagrams!

Yes, pretty much that but I ran wire down the A pillar and through the side panel. Ended up in front of the fuse box.
Hi, I removed the side panel easy enough but not sure of how to remove the A-pillar trim, how did you remove that and the handle? without damaging the handle trim.

Attachments

• 20210514_141232.jpg
    20210514_141232.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 26
Hi, I removed the side panel easy enough but not sure of how to remove the A-pillar trim, how did you remove that and the handle? without damaging the handle trim.
There's a good thread on here, just Google a pillar removal t6forum

There's a good thread on here, just Google a pillar removal t6forum
For now anyways , I’ve just ran it down the a pillar then across the the bottom as in pic through to the side panel.

Attachments

• 12A77DC1-8FFC-4A3C-9CD4-3229DBD8CBFF.jpeg
    12A77DC1-8FFC-4A3C-9CD4-3229DBD8CBFF.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 6626515B-1915-4998-B7C8-D5C16651B746.jpeg
    6626515B-1915-4998-B7C8-D5C16651B746.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 70
If you use a piggy back to take a feed from the ignition feed (middle row) on an empty slot, what’s the Max fuse rating so you reckon you should use? Obviously the cable would be matched to suit! Just thinking about using a feed from there to feed a mini fuse box under the divers seat that can power some USB ports, 12v socket, roof mounted screen etc. The piggy back I bought is rated for a 15 amp fuse which in my simple
Logics means I could take 3 x 5 Amp fuses feed off it via the mini fuse box, but if I wanted to uprate this what’s that Max you could go to from the central row of the main box?

Red: 12V Ignition switched live fuses.
Blue: The Common +12V side

View attachment 107763

I haven't look for a decent Ground point yet... That's a job for next month for me... watching this thread!
Hi there. More than little idea how to this but as others looking for a switched ignition live for my ctek. I used a test meter and earthed it and then I touched the copper sections in blue with other side of test unit. Nothing reading on meter but I’m 100% sure I’m not doing it right. How do I find the slot or fuse yo piggy back? Thanks in advance

Back