T6.1 H7 & H15 Bulb Upgrades

I just bought a pair of H15 from the brand D-Lumia from Amazon which said canbus error free. This was my third set of trying as none of them worked but i could all send them back from the cheapest set to a pair of €170,- none of them worked. Since i could not return this Amazon ones i started fooling around as in the car they only came up as error and nothing was working, so i wondered since it’s an LED which is a diode i tool the plug out of the headlight measured which pin was what and found out you need to swap the 2 outside cabels on the connector and then they work fine with no errors. I was almost giving up and looking into ordering original headlight units so this saved me about 1500 now. Basically if you want to check before f***ing around with the cables just bend the middle pin on your LED light a little backwards so it comes closer to the backside pin turn your lights on and plug the bulb in the connector basically you put your LED in backwards on the plug if the light works just open the connector swap the 2 outside wires from place bend the pin on your LED back to original and tadaaaa ot works. Also the H7 i changed out for LED bulbs without any errors

Back