T6.1 Front parking sensors?

Jet

T6 Pro
Just been doing some essential work on my 6.1 this included removing the front bumper/grill assembly, on reassembly the front parking sensors stopped working? I removed the sensors from the 'dog bone' but didn't disconnect the wires, just wondering if there might be a common stress point I might have buggered up

Have you checked the plugs by the horn ?
This is the disconnection point for the front bumper and they all run through it, make sure the plug is fully located and locked in

This is the disconnection point for the front bumper and they all run through it, make sure the plug is fully located and locked in
I separated one plug that I assumed was for the fog lights didn't even occur to me that I didn't remember disconnecting the parking sensors, I guess they all go through the same plug?

Good shout. Just checked and the big grey plug had become disconnected, many thanks! Luckily my big fat hand just squeezed through the access hatch, so a very quick job!!

Nothing like a nice easy fix, especially on a bank holiday, I think you deserve a couple beers for that buddy :thumbsup:

Nothing like a nice easy fix, especially on a bank holiday, I think you deserve a couple beers for that buddy :thumbsup:
I'd just wrestled with fitting new grills and dog bones, I'd didn't have the energy left to take it apart again last night! :)

Back