T6.1 Coloured Side Repeater Trims

Heath1984

T6 Guru
Really struggling to find anywhere that supplies these or even a tutorial on how to do it yourself?
1651575289710.png

Yeah I did see the chrome options but it’s coloured ones I’m after. Preferably a deep red

@Jlo @Heath1984 did your repeaters come apart easy or would they be easy to dismantle for painting the rims

@Jlo i have told everyone your hosting a after party party in you Van hahaha... Food Fight Anyone hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Jlo
They came apart really easy!

Hummm after party!
lol well you have DJ ing skills from your past life .... just think pizza and wine in your van lol oh and muddy footprints hahahaha

and thanks for the info it might help that guy paint his surrounds

lol well you have DJ ing skills from your past life .... just think pizza and wine in your van lol oh and muddy footprints hahahaha

and thanks for the info it might help that guy paint his surrounds
:D Going very off topic now... I've actually got a few after parties lined up this year, and a few DJ gigs!

Back on topic... @Heath1984
Really easy to use a plastic trim tool to pop-off the light, the removal of the side trim it more tricky, they are stuck on with 3M tape, most of the tape stayed on the van when i removed my trims (I still have them if you're interested for a small fee) and without the right chemicals is a pain to get off!

Back