T6.1 - Carista

ceejbee

T6 Pro
Just a heads-up, the Carista doesn't currently communicate with the T6.1
I’ve emailed Carista and they say it does support the T6.1 but most features are on beta at the moment. Not sure if the beta is open to anyone but I’ve emailed and asked the question.

Hi everyone,

Just spotted that Amazon are offering 20% off a Carista OBD at the moment, seems to be a Father's Day promotion!

Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter, Scanner and App for iOS and Android with Dealer Level Technology Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter, Scanner and App for iOS and Android with Dealer Level Technology: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Save a fiver.......better in our pockets than theirs ;-)

Cliff
Good shout!
just ordered one. Been watching the price for ages , seeems to have been at £25 for some time so 20% off is most welcome

Don’t forget to add the 33.99 annual subscription to the cost.

I’ve emailed Carista and they say it does support the T6.1 but most features are on beta at the moment. Not sure if the beta is open to anyone but I’ve emailed and asked the question.
I have had a few emails from Carista and they are really helpful, I have mine working on my T6.1 and made a few changes and also I’ve been given a link to their beta app.
Not had chance to have a play with the beta yet.

I have had a few emails from Carista and they are really helpful, I have mine working on my T6.1 and made a few changes and also I’ve been given a link to their beta app.
Not had chance to have a play with the beta yet.

To be fair I tried the Carista back in January. The app just told me to "check back soon".

What can you do with the Carista in the T6.1?

To be fair I tried the Carista back in January. The app just told me to "check back soon".

What can you do with the Carista in the T6.1?
With the standard out the box Carista I think you can do the same as the T6, I’ve not had chance to mess with the beta yet.

I just received my Carista and it says “Customisations for this model are still under development”. I’ve got a T6.1 and I’m so bummed!

Got it to work! Used the beta mode and still didn’t work - however they asked me to try it while the bonnet was open and bam it worked!

Got the mirror folding to work on lock, euro style DRL, changed the courtesy signal lights to 4x instead of 3x. That’s pretty much all I wanted I think.

Would be nice to only have the cargo area lights turn on when the rear or sliding doors open - I’ll email them and see if that’s something they can do.

Hi everyone,

Just spotted that Amazon are offering 20% off a Carista OBD at the moment, seems to be a Father's Day promotion!

Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter, Scanner and App for iOS and Android with Dealer Level Technology Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter, Scanner and App for iOS and Android with Dealer Level Technology: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Cliff
Hi everyone,

Cliff
Do you know if the Carista can download fault log information or would that be a different tool?

Back