T6.1 Brakes shagged

Ralpher

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, I got a 2021 T6.1 - T28 on 20 inch alloy wheels. The front discs (and possibvly the rear) are shagged and I want to replace them. Not sure of the current disc sizes but can I install 340mm discs and still use the rest of the equipment (calipers etc.) ?

Thanks for any help you can offer :)

Hi all, I got a 2021 T6.1 - T28 on 20 inch alloy wheels. The front discs (and possibvly the rear) are shagged and I want to replace them. Not sure of the current disc sizes but can I install 340mm discs and still use the rest of the equipment (calipers etc.) ?

If you haven't got 340mm discs, then you've certainly got 308mm front discs.
Your current 308mm calipers & carriers won't unfortunately fit 340mm discs :thumbsdown:
Time for an upgrade :thumbsup:

But on a positive note your new set up will be all bright & shiny :thumbsup:

@CRS Performance or @BognorMotors may have some 2nd hand / new stock

So we are always removed the factory T32 brakes off vans when brand new to swap for our Brembo upgrade. So we sell the complete kits after removal.
Doesn't the T32 have different front struts? I'm interested but just want to know what work I'm letting myself in for :)

Out of curiosity, how many miles has it done?

30k Miles/ I used to use the adaptive cruise control all the time but I think it shags the brakes out as I'm not a heavy breaker...

30k Miles/ I used to use the adaptive cruise control all the time but I think it shags the brakes out as I'm not a heavy breaker...
Odd. I have a LWB t32 4mot conversion, 56k miles, many of which have been towing a 1900kg boat. I use the ACC all the time & I’m still on the original pads & discs. At the last service early this year, they said that there was over 50% of the pads remaining.

Back