T6.1 Activate rear speaker out?

If they do need activating and can't be done with obd11, is there anyone close to Yate (Bristol area) which can do it for me, obviously will pay, beer or biscuits

Dependent on software not all can be done using long coding does obd11 allow you to access adaptation channels?

If they do need activating and can't be done with obd11, is there anyone close to Yate (Bristol area) which can do it for me, obviously will pay, beer or biscuits
Apple County Customs or Weston Car Audio are both in the Bristol area and have been incredibly helpful with audio on all my vans

Loz sorted it all for me, only took about half hr.
Such an improvement especially with the transporter hq vibes underseat sub packaged

Great thanks, how long do you think something like this would take? I travel all over the country for work so might be able to tie in a visit.
Takes longer to fire up the old laptop than it does to code it lol

Hi All,

I've tried to get my rear speakers coded in a few times to no avail. I'm travelling from East Midlands Airport on Saturday morning to Newcastle to Newcastle. Is there anyone in close proximity to the route (M1/A1/A19) that can code the rear speakers in?

Thanks

Brilliant.

How long will it take and what time do you close Friday and open Saturday? I'll be passing around 7pm Friday and 7:30 - 8am Saturday.

Brilliant.

How long will it take and what time do you close Friday and open Saturday? I'll be passing around 7pm Friday and 7:30 - 8am Saturday.
Probably struggle with that to be honest

Hi All,

I've tried to get my rear speakers coded in a few times to no avail. I'm travelling from East Midlands Airport on Saturday morning to Newcastle to Newcastle. Is there anyone in close proximity to the route (M1/A1/A19) that can code the rear speakers in?

Thanks
I don’t know where you live, but if it’s the East Midlands then try

In the past I've used Retrofit in Hinckley they coded my rear fader on the stereo and other little touches like door locking etc

The MemberMap might show someone nearer

We can code rear speakers. On all transporters
So my 2023 highline discovery nav I’ve had speakers fitted and we tried to code them in today they work but there’s no change on fader? Is there a difference with the latest versions? I’m based Uxbridge west London

So my 2023 highline discovery nav I’ve had speakers fitted and we tried to code them in today they work but there’s no change on fader? Is there a difference with the latest versions? I’m based Uxbridge west London
can you remember how you went about coding it for fader ?

Drop us a call if you want to through it

Back