T6.1 Activate rear speaker out?

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I would like to activate the rear speaker out in a T6.1.
I am sure I remember this can now be done with vcds, however I cant find the post by @Absolut5 that says it is possible and how to do it.

If anyone has better search skills than me I would be grateful.

Thanks

I was trying to find the thread to update with all coding, but couldn’t

Here you go;

Unit code mu-e-d-er

Module 5f information electrics

Coding

Long coding helper

Bit 4

Change from 2 channels 4 speakers to 4 channels 6 speakers in drop down box

Exit long coding helper

Click ‘do it’

Rest unit by holding down power button on unit for 10 seconds.

Unit code muo-nd-eu

Adaption

Eng248428-eng248568 function configuration audio channel 1 TT change from not installed to installed *

Eng248428-eng248604 function configuration audio channel 4 TT change from not installed to installed*

Eng248428-eng248828 function configuration audio signal flow topology change from 10 to 20*

Eng248436-eng248500 function configuration radio am disable change from activated to deactivated*

*you might get a prompt saying that the unit will reject the adaption ignore it and it will work,

Here you go;

Unit code mu-e-d-er

Coding

Long coding helper

Bit 4

Exit long coding helper

Click ‘do it’

Unit code muo-nd-eu

Adaption

Eng248428-eng248568 function configuration audio channel 1 TT change from not installed to installed *

Eng248428-eng248604 function configuration audio channel 4 TT change from not installed to installed*

Eng248428-eng248828 function configuration audio signal flow topology change from 10 to 20*

Eng248436-eng248500 function configuration radio am disable change from activated to deactivated*

*you might get a prompt saying that the unit will reject the adaption ignore it and it will work,
Thank you. Great help.

Here you go;

Unit code mu-e-d-er

Coding

Long coding helper

Bit 4

Exit long coding helper

Click ‘do it’

Unit code muo-nd-eu

Adaption

Hi i got into the module 5f information

image.jpg

Then long coding helper But in i dont get a drop down box

image.jpg
Any ideas pkease?

Been told be the main dealer this is impossible! So who is near NW London and can achieve this task. Speakers are in and working just no fader control.
I would go visit @absilute 5 who provided an excellent kit to install but I know that would involve having to visit the inlaws and no one else wants that

Been told be the main dealer this is impossible! So who is near NW London and can achieve this task. Speakers are in and working just no fader control.
I would go visit @absilute 5 who provided an excellent kit to install but I know that would involve having to visit the inlaws and no one else wants that
Oh T6.1 Highline standard stereo no nav

Hi.
I have had my van converted and they’ve installed rear speakers. So I need to get software updated to allow the L/R F/R adjustment in the sound?
I have a 2020 t6.1 business edition.

Many thanks

Evening All,

I’ve fitted rear speakers using the Skipton car audio kit and after several attempts by local VW mechanics they’re still not coded! They all give Me the same reason and that is my Combi has NAV and Rear Camera fitted as a factory extra from new.

Anyone offer any help or know anyone in the north East who can code the speakers with the upgraded headunit.

Thanks

I can code the headunit what year and software is it running should be a 5 min job

Hi, it’s a 21 plate highline combi with upgraded factory fitted NAV and rear camera which everyone has said is the issue.

Yeah I can sort that in 5 mins have you got VCDS?

Hi just added rear speakers to my t6.1.Hi have activated the fader and it works OK but there is a volume difference between front and rear. If I set the volume to half way the fade from full front to fully rear the rear speaker are as if they are only seam to be at quarter volume.Is there away of increasing the volume to the rears through vcds so to balance them better

@Dav-Tec sorry to bother you but have been looking for a solution to this thread I have also had the rear camera fitted along with speakers but they can't seem to activate the rear speakers is there a certain thing they should be looking for in vcds? Thanks

They will possibly need to do it the long way in adaptations

Fitted rear speakers in my sportline kombi 2023 model, I thought they only needed coding for the fader, but do they need activating as well, as I've got no sound from the rear speakers.
If so can this be done on obd11?

Back