T5.1 barn doors - locking issue

andy3252

Ok so I have a T5.1 with barn doors

central locking via remote fob (or key) works fine including the barn doors

I have fitted the switch to lock the doors in the drivers door but when I press it is locks the door and then just unlocks it again.

same thing happens doors lock and unlock instantly if I enable the doors to lock at 10mph in vcds.

Other 3 doors show up and open/closed correctly in vcds but I can’t find anywhere that tells me the status of the barn doors - perhaps the long coding is wrong but having worked through the documented options it looks ok.

finally 4 faults keep returning to module 9 and they are all about implausible signal on the 2 front doors, the sliding door and the “lid” which I don’t have (although that could be a red herring)

any ideas?

Have a very similar resulting issue, set to central lock after 5mph but invariably immediately unlocks. Continues this when slowing down and stopping/starting. On odd occasions no faults with locking at all. One item that has come to light recently is after hitting a pothole, all the interior lights came on and doors all unlocked (whilst driving) so now put this down to probably one of the doors sensors/contacts? Not much help I know but could be worth looking at if not already.

Back