T32 best 40mm springs?

Iv got a t32 with 50mm eibach springs and there great little bit more than the h&r springs. There £360 a set got recommended them of another member on here and definitely made the right choice

So folks, I need some advice on this. I have a T32 and have been against lowering her, but I want to save money now so want to get rid of one of my cars, so I want to lower mine to get into the multi storey at work. I just don't want to loose load capacity of the t32 as when I finish work to go travelling in a few years I want a roof rack etc and will be converting to a full camper. I will also be towing a motorbike trailer. What you recommend?

As always I would recommend B14's. They are made for the T32, so your weight carrying capacity stays the same. Obviously your ride will improve and you will have full height adjustment.
I've run B14's for the last 3-4 years and I tow a 1.8 ton boat, sometimes as far as the south of France. They tow beautifully.

Same price. The suspension is different in the T32 when compared to the lower weight T6's. We find, at maximum height, the T32 sits slightly lower as well.

As always I would recommend B14's. They are made for the T32, so your weight carrying capacity stays the same. Obviously your ride will improve and you will have full height adjustment.
I've run B14's for the last 3-4 years and I tow a 1.8 ton boat, sometimes as far as the south of France. They tow beautifully.
Awesome thanks for that! How much did you pay?

Awesome thanks for that! How much did you pay?

We fitted B14's, including a full four wheel alignment and then one free height adjustment after if you're not happy, with the height, once the suspension has settled, for £1200 + VAT.

We've never actually felt the need on a Transporter, but after a couple of enquires recently I've ordered them for mine, so I can run them first then give feedback accordingly.

I am running b14 s on my T32 with H&R roll bars and it has transformed the combi. The ride quality is greatly improved and the handling is as good as a big car. I have yet to push it to much as i have standard rims on at the moment. I now its not a racing car but it will be intersting to see how well it handles for a big bus.

Last edited:
I had mine from a seller in Germany as he had a set in stock with the brackets for the LED lights leveller. From what im reading there in sort supply at the moment. They are the same as the T5.

Back