Swapping Single heated seat for Double without heat

p6raf

T6 Pro
My T6 has 2 single front heated seats. I'm swapping the passenger side with a double bench but the seat i have sourced is not heated.
Does anyone know the part number for the bench seat element?

Last edited:
I will be removing my double bench this weekend to install a lessure battery under a single seat base with a swivel. The bench I have is in orignal leather, aigbag and heated. If the leather comes off easily enough il grab you the part number from the heated element. Are you selling your single seat? Havnt seen many heated ones for sale atm.

My T6 has 2 single front heated seats. I'm swapping the passenger side with a double bench but the seat i have sourced is not heated.
Does anyone know the part number for the bench seat element?
Did your van originally have a double passenger seat? If not, the passenger airbag will also need to be replaced.

Did your van originally have a double passenger seat? If not, the passenger airbag will also need to be replaced.
Yeah, thats the next thing I need to look into. Not sure how I go about that yet, can you offer any advice ?

I will be removing my double bench this weekend to install a lessure battery under a single seat base with a swivel. The bench I have is in orignal leather, aigbag and heated. If the leather comes off easily enough il grab you the part number from the heated element. Are you selling your single seat? Havnt seen many heated ones for sale atm.
Thanks mac, appreciate any info you could find.

p214.volkswagen-transporter-petrol (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep il let you know how it goes. Nice seats !! I am looking for a single in black leather to match my drivers. I have decided to look for any fabric and get a retrim myself.

Not sure how I go about that yet, can you offer any advice ?

Yeah, thats the next thing I need to look into. Not sure how I go about that yet, can you offer any advice ?
Hi, the thread in the post above has a lot of detail. If you meant about finding out, did you check on the v5 and also @Pauli can check the original build using your VIN.

Rite better later than never,, only got my seat out yesterday. The part number on the heated seat pad is.

7E0963557D

All the best with it
20220402_144941.jpg

Back