Swamper setup with coil overs and 245/65/17?

Sorry to re-open an old thread, I'm trying to extract the information I need but might be easier to ask...

Are 245/65/17 tyres on standard T30 suspension a problem with rubbing? I have noticed allot of people who lower have a rubbing issue but not sure about std suspension height. W

Only because I'm an impatient knuckle head I went and bought a set of alloys with 245/65/17 at4 tyres fitted as they were advertised as t6 swamper wheels (and only 950 quid) without doing my homework on tyre sizes.. wasn't until they were delivered and they look like monster truck wheels .

It was a rookie mistake and actually what brought me to this forum where I think I will be forever skulking around .

So my question really are, would these rub and cause and awful ride on std suspension?

To run with them you think i would need a suspension upgrade or lift?

Do you think I should bite bullet try and return and go for a smaller size tyre?

Cheers in advance guys

Aaron

Screenshot_20240403-101622.png

Sorry to re-open an old thread, I'm trying to extract the information I need but might be easier to ask...

Are 245/65/17 tyres on standard T30 suspension a problem with rubbing? I have noticed allot of people who lower have a rubbing issue but not sure about std suspension height. W

Only because I'm an impatient knuckle head I went and bought a set of alloys with 245/65/17 at4 tyres fitted as they were advertised as t6 swamper wheels (and only 950 quid) without doing my homework on tyre sizes.. wasn't until they were delivered and they look like monster truck wheels .

It was a rookie mistake and actually what brought me to this forum where I think I will be forever skulking around .

So my question really are, would these rub and cause and awful ride on std suspension?

To run with them you think i would need a suspension upgrade or lift?

Do you think I should bite bullet try and return and go for a smaller size tyre?

Cheers in advance guys

Aaron

View attachment 236460
I’m interested in the answer too, I bought a set same as

Back