Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi all, I’m intentionally quoting all attendees in the list to get the biggest possible response to my question! Are any of you bringing kids? We have a 12 year old boy and 9 year old girl, just wondering if they’ll be bored or if anyone else is bringing their kids along?

@Tourershine @andythom188 @CALLAKN @Eli1264 @ROMANY TAMPIN @Skyliner33 @Jollyvan @Dellmassive @T6180 @Deaky @Lord Mfwic @cgtmiles @Blitz @BoroBoy @VDubnewby666 @Sabre @Mick @Spaghetti @RichDavies82 @moomin-j @VanDamMan @Briston @Sammy @Kramsdog @Gaz1971 @garyp1969 @RedUn @Pete C @Nacho.Nigel

Hi all, I’m intentionally quoting all attendees in the list to get the biggest possible response to my question! Are any of you bringing kids? We have a 12 year old boy and 9 year old girl, just wondering if they’ll be bored or if anyone else is bringing their kids along?

@Tourershine @andythom188 @CALLAKN @Eli1264 @ROMANY TAMPIN @Skyliner33 @Jollyvan @Dellmassive @T6180 @Deaky @Lord Mfwic @cgtmiles @Blitz @BoroBoy @VDubnewby666 @Sabre @Mick @Spaghetti @RichDavies82 @moomin-j @VanDamMan @Briston @Sammy @Kramsdog @Gaz1971 @garyp1969 @RedUn @Pete C @Nacho.Nigel

I’ll be bringing the kids. 9 and 6. They really enjoyed it last year and were chuffed when I said we were going again this year.

Probably bringing mine. Just need to double check my trainer over and weight it. Mate was doing that at work tomorrow, weigh bridge broke this morning, ffs
I think lol, hard to keep track.

Probably bringing mine. Just need to double check my trainer over and weight it. Mate was doing that at work tomorrow, weigh bridge broke this morning, ffs

Just :eek:

Wow, and I thought 2 of them could be hard work at times!

Front page list updated:

currently 30 vans confirmed as of 26/6/20

confirmed attendance list:

@Dellmassive thurs,fri,sat,sun
@Tourershine Thursday - Sunday. 3 nights
@Lord Mfwic Thursday - Sunday. 3 nights
@moomin-j fri-sun
@CALLAKN
@garyp1969
@Jollyvan
@Sabre fri-sun
@Spaghetti fri-sun
@Mick thur-sun
@BoroBoy fri-sun
@Deaky
@VanDamMan
@RichDavies82
@RichDavies82 - (Plus another T5 )
@Blitz fri-sun
@T6180
@Skyliner33
@ROMANY TAMPIN
@Eli1264 - Fri-Mon
@RedUn fri-sun
@Pete C fri-sun
@VDubnewby666 fri-sun
@Briston
@Gaz1971
@Kramsdog
@Sammy Thursday - Sunday. 3 nights
@cgtmiles
@andythom188
@Nacho.Nigel

BSI will no doubt be having a word with them; they won't want Kite Mark to become a generic description for a quality scheme.
Just sounds to me like another expensive scheme an already struggling industry will be pushed into signing up to.

Reactions: CAB
Would have loved to attend this as I’m itching to get out in the camper , but unfortunately I’m in the lakes with the lads wild camping ☹️

I’m Thursday to Sunday too. Not sure I’ll have the wife in tow now though :sneaky:

Back