Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Can't help with VCDS (in fact might have my H7 lights in by then, so could be of use to me too), but on your second point, perhaps an A4 sheet in the windscreen with our forum name and the first names of each of us and our guests ?

Pete
Good idea but we will all have Windscreen covers on.

Just a couple of thoughts: Would anyone be willing to bring along VCDS and program my folding mirrors and trailer module please (for beer vouchers of course)
With 30 vans has anyone any ideas on identifying vans with forum names?

I’ve ordered show plates with my username on!

Hi all, I’m intentionally quoting all attendees in the list to get the biggest possible response to my question! Are any of you bringing kids? We have a 12 year old boy and 9 year old girl, just wondering if they’ll be bored or if anyone else is bringing their kids along?

@Tourershine @andythom188 @CALLAKN @Eli1264 @ROMANY TAMPIN @Skyliner33 @Jollyvan @Dellmassive @T6180 @Deaky @Lord Mfwic @cgtmiles @Blitz @BoroBoy @VDubnewby666 @Sabre @Mick @Spaghetti @RichDavies82 @moomin-j @VanDamMan @Briston @Sammy @Kramsdog @Gaz1971 @garyp1969 @RedUn @Pete C @Nacho.Nigel
Hi Chris, I have a 6 years son going. I believe John @moomin-j is taking is son (12 or 13year old )

Would like to come but that may be the weekend we go to pick up our seatpod, @CALLAKN is the only one in the country at the moment who has one already in his van
maybe next time have fun everyone

Nudges in how do I book this, on here or direct with the campsite. If it’s on here sorry too much to read.
Hope everyone is well !

Nudges in how do I book this, on here or direct with the campsite. If it’s on here sorry too much to read.
Hope everyone is well !

I will stick your name on the list. Drop me a PM with your mobile and I will add you to the WhatsApp group.

As for booking, it's direct with the site, quoting the T6 Forum Weekend and the dates you want to stay. They will take bookings from tomorrow onwards.

That's it folks, we are at the official 40 vans.
I do have a little discretion to add more if needed for members that haven't yet seen this thread, but not by many. So please get your names down quickly if you want to come to this weekend.
Should be a fun few days.

That's it folks, we are at the official 40 vans.
I do have a little discretion to add more if needed for members that haven't yet seen this thread, but not by many. So please get your names down quickly if you want to come to this weekend.
Should be a fun few days.
:mexican wave::mexican wave::mexican wave::mexican wave: Big wave

To address concerns regarding the current measures being taken in Leicester.

The camp site is nearer the Northampton border than it is Leicester. It is way outside the current border that has been locked down, as is my own village thankfully.

I'm confident that this whole area and even Market Harborough will not get included within the current restrictions.

To address concerns regarding the current measures being taken in Leicester.

The camp site is nearer the Northampton boarder than it is Leicester. It is way outside the current boarder that has been locked down, as is my own village thankfully.
I'm confident that this whole area and even Market Harborough will not get included within the current restrictions.
Thanks for this info Paul. :thumbsup:
I'm sure a lot of us were a little concerned.

Back