Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hope to be down late this afternoon... bit concerned about the solar and lack of sun...

Just washed the Van so bound to have put the kibosh on the weather...

Should be there around 1:30 - 2 :thumbsup:

Will arrive little before ten. Can someone let me know if there are any issues with turning up so late? Cheers

Hi @Pembo. Just click on their avatar, then ‘Start conversation’.
Sorry didn't know if that's private or not lol really want to pop over even if it's just daytime as desperately need to pick some brains about issues and ideas I have. Does anyone have vag com with them I could pay to do a couple of small things for me do you know? Could always bring supplies if anyone wants to put the orders in?

Sorry didn't know if that's private or not lol really want to pop over even if it's just daytime as desperately need to pick some brains about issues and ideas I have. Does anyone have vag com with them I could pay to do a couple of small things for me do you know? Could always bring supplies if anyone wants to put the orders in?
I have VCDS with me :thumbsup:

Is it possible to call in for a few hours tomorrow?.
I've never been to a VW meet before and I'm only 45 mins up the road.

Earlier in this thread it was noted that day visitors were allowed. Suggest you let reception know what you are doing (there's a barrier to enter anyway).

Pete

Earlier in this thread it was noted that day visitors were allowed. Suggest you let reception know what you are doing (there's a barrier to enter anyway).

Pete
Thanks for the reply.
I've just read the the whole thread and it seems its fully booked.

Back