Strava!!!

Looking On Strava some of you guys have some Great places to ride !!! Off Road.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not sure about Zwift looks flat!!!:sneaky::sneaky:

Digging the turbo trainer out the garage today so thought I'd awaken this thread and see who else is keen to join the T6 strava family....

Just don't add @Deaky if 'A' you don't want your email clogged up with his daily stints, and 'B' you don't want to feel lazy.

Or even 'C' you're at all competitive on Strava, because that b*****d not only pays cash for T6 (according to FB news), but he also has mechanical legs :whistle:

Last edited:
@Deaky instigated the Strava group. I joined when he started it but just awakening the thread to see if any other may be interested that missed the boat originally.
Was it the lights? @Deaky lights make us all jealous.

Just be careful with Strava. Expensive VW vans sat on the drive, Strava tracks your start point. In the settings on the app, I think you can hide your exact start point if near your home.

Just a point to think about.

Cheers

Kev

Just be careful with Strava. Expensive VW vans sat on the drive, Strava tracks your start point. In the settings on the app, I think you can hide your exact start point if near your home.

Cheers

Kev
Had that box ticked since day one. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Kev

Surely the only people that can see your Strava routes are people you know and approve?

Hi all. Just joined the Strava club.
Road bike is resting for the winter now but i put an old (really, really old) set of tri bars on the mountain bike today to see how road riding an MTB on the road goes this winter... .
Heading into Snowdonia in the van after chrimbo. Gonna try to get up Cadar Idris. Weather depending.:)

Found my old (really old) tri-bars so thought I'd put them on..... The mountain bike :laugh:
Gonna stack in the miles now!

IMG_20181216_130141.jpg

Has anyone entered the ballot for the UCI worlds sportive in September? 145km around the Yorkshire Dales...

But before that, there's Bala... Who's going and who's taking road or MTB bikes?
What sort of distances are we looking at for a group?

Joined.

Zwifter here too as well as off and on road. Been a bit quiet the past 6 months due to newborn but hoping to get back out there soon. Hoping nobody beats my longest ride.

Last edited:
Back