Strava!!!

Oh dear, you've started something now. I guess trying to outdo each other on Strava will be far cheaper that trying to outdo each others T6.

I've joined...

Strava wont work on my current phone, guess this is an excuse to get my new iPhone out the cupboard and get it working !

Leith Hill done, just on my way over to Box Hill :mad:

Joking aside, I can see why people join clubs. I've only ever ridden with my bike mates, and only 2 of us use Strava, so not had any need to join any.

However now I see that leaderboard with others off here, it's really making me want to go out on my bike asap and get to that top spot for all of the 24hrs I can hold it.

So nice one @Deaky

Joking aside, I can see why people join clubs. I've only ever ridden with my bike mates, and only 2 of us use Strava, so not had any need to join any.

However now I see that leaderboard with others off here, it's really making me want to go out on my bike asap and get to that top spot for all of the 24hrs I can hold it.

So nice one @Deaky
You can’t beat a bit of competition for motivation :thumbsup: I’m no good at riding on my own bit once I tell my mates I’m out then I’m out :D

The group seems to be gaining momentum if you excuse the pun. Plus we've got almost every corner of the UK covered, (including the Isle of Whiteo_O) which makes it interesting watching the differing terrains and climbs between locations.

Back